So angry right now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down this morning to say good morning to my monitors and the first thing I see is a dead cane toad on the ground INSIDE the enclosure. Of course the next thing I see is my male Panoptes 'sleeping' up the other end. Only he wasnt sleeping.:cry:
Im just so angry at myself for letting this happen. I tried to take such good care of him, I loved him so much.View attachment 236365
View attachment 236364
so,so sorry for your loss and I totally agree in the govt stupidity in bringing in more problems than they solve.bloody immigrants are killing this country

Thanks guys....I have been proactive and worked my but off this afternoon. Went and bought some vermin mesh and secured it around the bottom of the enclosure where the wall meets the floor. There were a few small gaps there, and the toad was only small. Wondered why it would want to be in there in the first place.....till I moved the substrate and found an abundance of cockroaches. Vivienne came out of her hide and watched me work, which was a treat in itself, as she is usually very reclusive. Now that the enclosure is safe......anybody got a male Panoptes that needs a home? lol Got 13 hatchling womas to offer lol......no seriously

Mate I would love to be able to help you with that but no. They're near invisible around here still. And from the same cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back