So I got tagged

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendarwin

Reaction score
I guess I had it coming, I posted on here yesterday that I was the only person that could handle my mates Juvenile Bredli, Guess I was wrong. I have had to put a cold glass against it now to prevent swelling, suggest you all do the same just in case ;-)

Attachments

• Bite907 001.jpg
    Bite907 001.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 400
  • Bite907 003.jpg
    Bite907 003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Bite907 004.jpg
    Bite907 004.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 259
You sure he got you?? wheres the blood???

getting my cold glass now!!!!

hehe :lol: i got tagged by my coastal this morning too. but only once so he's getting used to me! soon i'll be the only one to handle him hehe

Most of the blood was washed away when we put her head under the tap, then the women fussed over me while laughing their generously proportioned backsides off.

watching someone else get tagged has got to be the funniest thing ever!!
My Mrs doesnt think so tho coz last time it was her!!!

Just keep working on that swelling, elevating the limb once every few minutes helps too!

I got bit about three days ago and I`m fighting like buggery to stave that swelling off, its working too!

Lucky you got that beer quick or it would have been all over.

am i right to think you are all male :lol: typical :rolleyes:

my baby (human baby) has bitten me and drawn more blood than that.

He's highly venomous too. (just like his mum...)

Dude it was a juvi. write with pics when you really get tagged by something a little more painful.......It was a bredli what sort of swelling would you get if you didn't try to pull your hand back when getting tagged.
Just let it happen it does not hurt that much and the best way to get a juvi off you is to just wait. They can not fit you in.....
It took a 6.5 foot carpet about 5 min. to let go of my hand and there was hardly any blood once she let go, but I lost my hand for 5 min. and could only see my fingures and wrist.
A little bit of bruising for a day or two........

Dude it was a juvi. write with pics when you really get tagged by something a little more painful.......It was a bredli what sort of swelling would you get if you didn't try to pull your hand back when getting tagged.
Just let it happen it does not hurt that much and the best way to get a juvi off you is to just wait. They can not fit you in.....
It took a 6.5 foot carpet about 5 min. to let go of my hand and there was hardly any blood once she let go, but I lost my hand for 5 min. and could only see my fingures and wrist.
A little bit of bruising for a day or two........

dont listen to him darwin, we love seeing bites of all shapes and sizes...
now ozanimals we can hear about your life threatening python bites later...:rolleyes:
at least darwin has pics.

my first bite was a nine foot diamond who nearly broke my hand...i had to get my magnifying glass to see your bite...i could see the beer okay so i will have one in your honour Ben

Beer

I have to agree the beer does work after getting tagged. My young one tagged a while back and the beer really did the trick, on me not him.

Attachments

• Image0009.jpg
    Image0009.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back