So pleased

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richyboa72

Reaction score
About a year and half ago I hatched some corn snakes
57c931a7a8cab6779c5b3d8b1f758130.jpg
427e2a9033c46f4574f3802333770076.jpg
all the Hypo ate pretty much straight away but the two amels (pink ones) refused to eat I kept trying so ended up assist feeding ,all the Hypo went to there new homes and was. Left with these two none feeders,well I was leaving a few weeks to see if the would feed them selves even left it in overnight and tried every trick in the book,any way last August one decided to start eating and no problems since and was sold to a friend at work,and after numerous times of trying just wouldn’t attempt it. Since Christmas I’ve started assist feeding twice a week with pinkies to try bulk him out then 3 weeks I tried fluffs any way tonight I got him out and I always try see if he will try and take it himself ,well anyway he was sniffing like mad and suddenly he opened up and finally ate him self,thank goodness only year and half late
0e13e7db8374a1e8ee1c41df64c7d97d.jpg
so pleased isn’t the word

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks, The mum was a bit grumpy sometimes she more rattled her tail like a rattle snake against the viv, she was so loud , the others was really chilled

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Good stuff! Would love to keep these guys but its illegal :(

They are really nice ,not too thick and around 5ft -6ft in length and come in so many colours and always active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back