So what did everyone get for Xmas?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new thermostat, that I have yet to set up.

Some red back work boots +socks

Swisswon backpack with some more work goodies etc

Getting older, I’m finding I’m getting excited over different stuff :p
Yeah that happens. Haha.

I’m getting a Night Tiger as soon as they are eating well on their own.

Also got the book Mindhunter which I’m very eager to continue reading and an avacado from my son.

Oh and a mini tape measure which is Uber cute.

Got a wheatbelt stimmy last month which was an early present, and with the money I got from others I got some supplies (heating, thermometers) and tomorrow I'm getting a pygmy python with the rest of the money :D I love antaresias!
Oh wow awesome! You cashed in well!!

Sounds like you lot been good for Santa ,or he just lightens his sleigh in the Southern Hemisphere before heading up north [emoji7]
Well I got me a nice camera and some decent snorkelling kit as I’m going on holiday in March to the Red Sea so he must like me too
Shame it’s too cold to
Take them outside for some pics

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sounds like you lot been good for Santa ,or he just lightens his sleigh in the Southern Hemisphere before heading up north [emoji7]
Well I got me a nice camera and some decent snorkelling kit as I’m going on holiday in March to the Red Sea so he must like me too
Shame it’s too cold to

I’m jealous. I used to have a nice dslr but sold it and some other stuff to find moving back to Melbourne a few years ago.

Got a wheatbelt stimmy last month which was an early present, and with the money I got from others I got some supplies (heating, thermometers) and tomorrow I'm getting a pygmy python with the rest of the money :D I love antaresias!
A real pygmy python (perthensis) or a pygmy banded python (Liasis)? I was confused when I bought mine,I still love them but not what I was originally after.
[doublepost=1514282013,1514281771][/doublepost]I got SFA,this is what happens when you get old and don't need any more sh1T,my house is already full.

I’m jealous. I used to have a nice dslr but sold it and some other stuff to find moving back to Melbourne a few years ago.
Ha I know that story I swapped my SLR and heaps of camera gear + $ to buy a Harley years ago and then didn't have a camera to take pics of my bike

Ha I know that story I swapped my SLR and heaps of camera gear + $ to buy a Harley years ago and then didn't have a camera to take pics of my bike
Lol!

I also moved on all of my pythons as well. Was just too hard to transport and have them down here.

Shame it’s too cold to

Come on mate, I hear snow snorkeling is all the rage right now.
Get it on and get out there!

The snow has melted last weekend and it’s a barmy 6 today. And I’m a 100miles either east or west from the closest beach ,
Don’t think I fancy pneumonia for new year [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back