So what did everyone get for Xmas?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home brew kit, i need one of them i reckon.
I got myself a new indicus which is coming during the week and I'm getting a female gouldii from a aussie pythons member here. I got them with the money i saved from making the kids presents this year.
Cooper got a corona top necklace.
And Jude got the same in a bracelet.
And it cleaned out my car, we all won

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got this
450 pages of fun, really great book

_20171226_154235.JPG

Awesome book!! I love the colour of those eyes :D

Turns out the backpack was a cheap Chinese rip off after close inspection finding a 537¥ price tag (6$~aus. Swisswin usually 100$+) with a 40$ price tag covering it. and lightly pulling on some stitching watching it all fall apart.. was kind of satisfying but now I still need a new bag :mad:

Turns out the backpack was a cheap Chinese rip off after close inspection finding a 537¥ price tag (6$~aus. Swisswin usually 100$+) with a 40$ price tag covering it. and lightly pulling on some stitching watching it all fall apart.. was kind of satisfying but now I still need a new bag :mad:
That is the symbol for Japanese Yen.

I received Tadpoles and Frogs of Australia by Marion Anstis. A superbly comprehensive book that's a must have for any frog enthusiast. I've read quite a few frog books and this one definitely takes the prize. It actually covers species from all over Australia. I find that most books tend to omit WA species for some reason, even though they claim to be a guide to all frogs of Australia.

tadpoles-and-frogs-of-australia.jpg

I also received two homemade enclosures for my adult carpet pythons. Full credit goes to the builder - a close family member. They did a marvelous job. Will post pictures when they're all set up. I need to go hunting for some suitable branches first.

Last edited:
I received Tadpoles and Frogs of Australia by Marion Antstis. A superbly comprehensive book that's a must have for any frog enthusiast. I've read quite a few frog books and this one definitely takes the prize. It actually covers species from all over Australia. I find that most books tend to omit WA species for some reason, even though they claim to be a guide to all frogs of Australia.

tadpoles-and-frogs-of-australia.jpg

I also received two homemade enclosures for my adult carpet pythons. Full credit goes to the builder - a close family member. They did a marvelous job. Will post pictures when they're all set up. I need to go hunting for some suitable branches first.
Great book, I got it last year. This year I got this one.
4615-1503090190-c152a30bbb93a8be3a754c5298864087.jpg

Was up at 2:45am this morning and launching the tinnie at 5am into Lake Cooby to chase my fave Aussie sport fish Macquaria ambigua. Sure beats working.
20171227_044927.jpg
20171227_093008.jpg
20171227_084558.jpg

Good old home grown wood roaches, gets them every time. Nice Yella just shy of 50cm.
Just gotta slice some potatoes into chips now and Dinner is taken care of.

A home brew kit. Looking forward to the results.
hope your reptile kiddies are of legal drinking age ;)
[doublepost=1514359376,1514359292][/doublepost]
Was up at 2:45am this morning and launching the tinnie at 5am into Lake Cooby to chase my fave Aussie sport fish Macquaria ambigua. Sure beats working.
View attachment 322459 View attachment 322460 View attachment 322461
Good old home grown wood roaches, gets them every time. Nice Yella just shy of 50cm.
Just gotta slice some potatoes into chips now and Dinner is taken care of.
nice work

Sounds like everyone got almost everything they wanted.. I got my wallet emptied and some [emoji4]..

Killed a dozen more brain cells and ate 2 kilo of food..

I am in the process now of saving up for a trip to Pelelia. After reading up on this and watch YouTube clips it's my next trip overseas.. oh and I am going to by myself a Drone.. *anyone me as around with them, pros/cons! Good brands stay away brands ..

Peace and happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Instagram: murph_BTK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back