So what the heck is going on with Snake Whisperer!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just though I'd throw this thread up as I have been out of touch for quite a while. As a few from APS know, life has been excruciating for old Azz in the recent past. I recently separated from my wife and that has been eating up all of my resources of late. I have manged to negotiate enough of a truce with her to keep operating Snake Whisperer out of the shop which is now on HER property, so suffice it to say, it has been very tough to keep going. That said, it has now been worked out, and I will endeavor to get caught up on the backlog. To all of those that have had to wait for their items, I am truly sorry. I started this business because the herp community needed a reliable source of enclosures, and now here I am, making people wait.

For those who have tried to contact me and received no reply, again, sorry about that, I will spend the rest of the week trying to get back to everyone!

I thank you all for your patience and understanding at this time, it has been a brutal several months for me, I hope I have not destroyed the goodwill I have spent the last several years building!

Thanks again,
Aaron
Snake Whisperer

Thats rough mate, hope your holding up well. Sure anyone with half a soul will be sympathetic to your situation. hope everything starts looking up.

That's why divorce Barbie is so expensive, it comes with kens house, car and plane.

Just thought id clarifie it takes two! Wo/MEN!!
Sorry snake whisperer, I hope your troubles can be sorted and your business booming and on track again soon.

Sorry to hear Snake whisperer, I'm sure your customers will understand, and i hope your business continues to go well.

you haven't even been down for a coffee.....things are crook :( cheers baden

mate thanks for the update and we hope that you can make the best fortune out of your current situation.
My parents went through a similar thing mate and I know it isn't easy.
Best of luck and we are here to support you.

Good to see your back mate and was good catching up with you on the weekend.
Remember my front door and the beer fridge is allways open to you.
Catch up again soon mate.
Cheers
Ryan

Sorry to hear mate, chin up, as one door closes others will open.

I can vouch for Aaron's workmanship and quality caging for those waiting, you wont be dissapointed.

Best racks i've owned............. and a good bloke to deal with.................

you haven't even been down for a coffee.....things are crook :( cheers baden

Lol, was at your front door Sunday amigo, answer yer phone! :p

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! Yeh gonemad, it does take two, and she is not to blame, **** just happens. Between the health **** at the start of the year, then this, hmmm.... maybe the Mayans were talking about me. Still getting organized, thanks again all :)

That's why divorce Barbie is so expensive, it comes with kens house, car and plane.

Only after she has given him time to earn it all Hissss been there :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm.... maybe the Mayans were talking about me. Still getting organized, thanks again all :)

Dont worry mate, it will be the end of the world on the 21st of december..... just be a pain in the butt to her til then, so she doesnt get to enjoy it too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back