So You Think You Can Shuffle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer not too bad aye... but hey i can get my gabba on hard too aye... u know can pull the simples , crip, heel toe, shuffle...

not trying to burst your bubble or anything nikki, but a huge part of shuffling isexpressing the music withyour moves,
how the music embraces you and drives your moves..
so using a dub track over thetop of your videa ruin's the feel....

Thanks heaps :D You guys rock!
Oh thats okay twenty,your not bursting my bubble :D My camera doesnt record sound so i just add it in when i edit.
Thanks for the advice
Nikki

nawww nikki, u hav gotton so much better. so cute. lol.
cheers
mel

maybe try laying the same track on as what you were dancing to so the beat matches.

Being a dj for so long i pay some insane shufflers. But there aren't that many girls giving it a good crack.
Good on you nikki your coming along nicely.
Time to start kicks and spins then hat tricks.

I cant even boot scoot, lmao.
So there is no way Id even contemplate doing that.
My knees hurt just watching it.

shuffling is cool,u dont need to practice but,you just need music and a special ingredient..lol,by the way your gunna lose your tv if you keep going so hard

Hey nikki

got to say you have a great solid base to your shuffling.

now you have the feet worked out look at the way u use you arms, a lot of shufflers do not remember that dancing engages the whole body. the way you move an arm can change the way you pivot you whole body and can charge the look of the basic moves.

E.G. you can not preform a 360 or a 720 degree jump spin with out using your arms.

your a LOT better then i would have expected form someone of your age since you can't go out all night at the clubs dancing and competing to get better at your moves

as a guy who as been shuffling in clubs in brisbane for close on 8 years i can tell you that for someone who has only been dancing for a few months your doing Vrey well.

but at the end of the day its the dance floor that tells you how well your dancing hear the pepes above!
they like what they see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so do I

Thankyou sooo much for the tips guys - I really appreciate it.
I've taken everything into mind and i might update you guys every so often hehe. I cant wait till i'm older.

As for the votes, thanks very much guys. Your legends!
Nikki ;)

hey nikki looks good...can you tell me the music you used on the clip....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back