Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I will post a few bit on here about the 10th SOFAR Expo in Newcastle, Sunday 18th March.
As the name suggests this is the tenth year that this Expo has been run. It is run by the Newcastle Herp group for herpers.

Will post a pick of myself on here soon so that you can all say hi.

1, Bring your licence. Yes your actual licence, not just the number.
2, Stalls holders need to confirm ASAP, (contact SOFAR direct).
3, Check out the raffels and Auction items, (always some real bargains)
4, Bring some cash, (just in case)

Here is a link to the Expo poster, 10th Annual Frog and Reptile Expo Poster, 2012

If you are comming then let us know.

Cheers Tinky

i can't wait i was gonna go to castle hill expo but couldn't coz of my uncles bday :( anyway i have been to all the other ones well most of them and they were great.

I'm a tad too far away to come, but just thought I'd mention the link to one of your platinum sponsors, rodent farm, doesn't work.. thats all :) And hope everyone has fun

do many people sell snakes there? or is it mostly frogs?

Definitely will be there.. Just have to avoid the temptation to get another snake. (Although I don't even know what I'd get)

Last edited:
I've got a breeders stall again this year.
I personally beleive its 1 of the best run and attended herp expo's around atm.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again :D

!?!?!?!? Dammit! I'll be in Perth :( that sucks. Got a beardy last year, was looking forward to gettin somethin this year too :( what other expo's are not too far from newcastle?

soo excited :) this will be my first reptile expo
hope to pick up a few supplies and maybe some reps :)

i will have a breeders stall again this year, hope to see you all there..

do many people sell snakes there? or is it mostly frogs?

Lots of Snakes for sale from both commercial sellers, through to local breeders.

Also usually a good range of enclosures and other stuff.

Hey I dont know where my license is, is an old book with the original DECCW sticker showing my details ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back