Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is an amazing vid :D is there anybody that you can actually contact to stop this scam? it's bullcrap taking peoples money for that crap.

I am still getting to know how to work youtube and have had to change the link to my test video. This is the new one. [video=youtube;sS6J-ifUrKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6J-ifUrKA[/video]

the images of snakes on their Australian site look like they've been lifted off google image searches first or second page results for each snakes common name... what are the chances they've permission to use them for commercial use?

my mates got some because they have a young son. since installing them, they have seen coastals, whips and black snakes on their property..... FAIL

Sentinel electronic snake repeller

Hi all

Just wanting to post a warning to all people who are contemplating buying the SENTINEL ELECTRONIC SNAKE REPELLER.

IT DOES NOT WORK AND IS A TOTAL CON.

Save your money, and spend it on something else.

I know someone who got them they hum all night and the black snakes curl up on them in the day so it makes my job of snake catcher very easy I know where to find them near or on the sentinals.

Greetings folks, just thought I would add my 2 bobs worth to this post. Most all of you are right reguarding electronic (spelling?) snake/bird/ animal/ deterents. Except Baxtor! He's wrong!!!! He doesnt own the big bridge in Sydney, I do!!!!! (cheers Steve, how ya doin?)
Seriously folks, these devices DO NOT WORK! NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL!
They are marketed for the gullible people who still believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause etc! Trust me THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! promise!!!!

Greetings folks, just thought I would add my 2 bobs worth to this post. Most all of you are right reguarding electronic (spelling?) snake/bird/ animal/ deterents. Except Baxtor! He's wrong!!!! He doesnt own the big bridge in Sydney, I do!!!!! (cheers Steve, how ya doin?)
Seriously folks, these devices DO NOT WORK! NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL!
They are marketed for the gullible people who still believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause etc! Trust me THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! promise!!!!

good one dale:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hope you're well

a mate just rung me and asked what i know about solar snake repellents. I thought he was pulling my leg but they are out there. What do you know about them. Are they just rebadged solar rodent repellers now that the public realise they dont work?
hello readers, with much skepticism, three years ago we took a chance and brought 5 solar snake repellers for our 2 acres in central tasmania (we had nicked named it, snake central) three years on and to this day we still hasn't seen another brown since, believe what you want i say they work and i never fear about sending the grandkids out the back to play anymore,
they are available on the australian owned auction site ** oztion ** (oztion.com.au) and they are cheaper than anywhere else.

hello readers, with much skepticism, three years ago we took a chance and brought 5 solar snake repellers for our 2 acres in central tasmania (we had nicked named it, snake central) three years on and to this day we still hasn't seen another brown since, believe what you want i say they work and i never fear about sending the grandkids out the back to play anymore,
they are available on the australian owned auction site ** oztion ** (oztion.com.au) and they are cheaper than anywhere else.

I doubt the fact you are not seeing "browns" in Tasmania has anything to do with repellers.

I am still getting to know how to work youtube and have had to change the link to my test video. This is the new one. [video=youtube;sS6J-ifUrKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6J-ifUrKA[/video]
A big thank you for going to the trouble of doing the experiment. Obviously they will resort to the "Captive Snake" cop-out

We tested several of the units on both captive and wild caught snakes, and no surprise they didn't result in any type of reaction. Not even a change in tounge flicking. Since there are quite a few of us out there who have given a 'FAIL' grade to this product, no doubt there are countless more, how come it is legal to sell? Sounds like a 'Today-Tonight' story lol.

:lol: Since the neighbours started using them in havent seen an Mangshan Vipers in WA either, amazing.

I think someone dobbed this thread in to the manufacturer of such a wonderful product! I've never actually seen or used one, but obviously they work!

**** off.

Hi there
Just saw several question and responses as I also was on the hunt to find out more about this snake repeller
One thing I found out that I would not pay 150.00 dollar for it or 89.00 as others advertise it with as this seems to be a huge rip of :oops:
Did pay for one 150.00 but not sure how effective it is :shock::(
I did find the exact same with the exact same frequency as the Australian seller advertises them on a oversees website for as little as $13.90 that does including postage too. :D;)
That’s probably where they get them from and sell them here with a huge profit
But all of this does not answer our question .
So I went to write a letter to Chanel 7 today tonight and asked them to investigate the snake repeller and how genuine there claims are about them.
Maybe if a few more people would do the same , they get more emails about them, the more likely it is that they will look into it .
So guys and girls lets see of we can get a scientific result about them to prove once and for all of this is a Tooth ferry thing or a real protection for snakes .
Get in contact with Chanel 7 today tonight and ask them what you ask here.
who knows cant harm :)

Hi there
Just saw several question and responses as I also was on the hunt to find out more about this snake repeller
One thing I found out that I would not pay 150.00 dollar for it or 89.00 as others advertise it with as this seems to be a huge rip of :oops:
Did pay for one 150.00 but not sure how effective it is :shock::(
I did find the exact same with the exact same frequency as the Australian seller advertises them on a oversees website for as little as $13.90 that does including postage too. :D;)
That’s probably where they get them from and sell them here with a huge profit
But all of this does not answer our question .
So I went to write a letter to Chanel 7 today tonight and asked them to investigate the snake repeller and how genuine there claims are about them.
Maybe if a few more people would do the same , they get more emails about them, the more likely it is that they will look into it .
So guys and girls lets see of we can get a scientific result about them to prove once and for all of this is a Tooth ferry thing or a real protection for snakes .
Get in contact with Chanel 7 today tonight and ask them what you ask here.
who knows cant harm :)

Never going to get "scientific result" from a TV current affairs program, well not unless it rates. I have as much respect for them as I do for the repeller scammers. My money would be on the tooth fairy coming in ahead of the repeller.

unicorns_dreams

Maybe the repellers could be put outside of fences, the snakes will leave the house and yard alone and seek the repellers out, that might work better, scammers are a pain.

Never going to get "scientific result" from a TV current affairs program, well not unless it rates. I have as much respect for them as I do for the repeller scammers. My money would be on the tooth fairy coming in ahead of the repeller.

Don't bother Bax. I spoke with the owner recently and they're on a marketing rampage. On all forums I go on that have a snake related question pop up, there's the same BS. I've posted your video three times now... but it doesn't matter, because the idiots can waste their money on a product that's clearly all talk, no action. Let the stupid be stupid. If they want to believe this product works and are willing to pay $160 per UNIT, I say why not let them suffer?

Btw, I was refused phone numbers for the "independent" testers. Apparently these reputable people don't want to be bothered by someone such as myself ;) such a "nosey" little twit I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back