Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you like them :) You're right, moose, as much as I would love to keep them all and see how they turn out, I will be selling most of them, but of course I won't be able to resist keeping two or three for myself. I can't capture it with a camera, but they vary so much, each one is different, and the variation is so striking. I wish I could have the opportunity to see how each one turns out as an adult. Exciting times ahead!

Well done Sdaji.Looks like more than good spuds and sweedes growing in Kinglake.

Love the Albino Adder. Here's a few pics of some little fella's that tend to be forgotten in the Elapid world
DSC_0571.jpg

Simosalaps semifasciatus

DSC_0527.jpg

Neelaps calonotus

DSC_0546.jpg

Simosolaps bertholdi

Steve

Get back up there ya mongrel dawg!

Hahaha, here's some pics of a whip i removed from the school canteen before release... and of somethign that i'm actually scared of.

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

Awesome snake you got there SnakeyTroy! That second picture look way better 8)

@ Benjamin: Really awesome pictures! Wow, I would love to have a pair of them if they weren't that expensive!

yea amazing the elapid collections that are in Europe,and they keep everything from all over world.

I always find it funny though that germany seem to get them all first. I suppose its a good thing for the rest of the world to be able to keep all our species though.

I suppose its a good thing for the rest of the world to be able to keep all our species though.

Amen to that! You guys have the best Elapids from the whole world. Two days ago I heard my female colletti was born, so I have my pair complete in a while 8) :D

Couple Of picks while Cleaning today

Attachments

• DSC00884.jpg
    DSC00884.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00882.jpg
    DSC00882.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC00880.jpg
    DSC00880.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00879.jpg