Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Troy, you had to of been stirring to put in the photo, didn't you?

You could've left it out, and just posted the other two photos.

Well to be honest I didn't think it would cause the negative reaction that it did.
I quite liked the photo and I thought it would be nice to share it with others.
If people disagree with freehandling I think that is well and good but I think It would be better if we could all share stuff here without being condemned by those who choose to do things diferent to others. we all share a common interest and i think it would be nice if we could all just be nice to eachother.
Now, can we see some more Elapid pics. :)

But to have a good discussion you need to voice your disagreements. If i disagree with something you say or do on this forum i'm gonna let you know about it and i'm gonna tell you why. I'd expect you to do the same, that doesn't count as being nasty.

Well to be honest I didn't think it would cause the negative reaction that it did.
I quite liked the photo and I thought it would be nice to share it with others.
If people disagree with freehandling I think that is well and good but I think It would be better if we could all share stuff here without being condemned by those who choose to do things diferent to others. we all share a common interest and i think it would be nice if we could all just be nice to eachother.
Now, can we see some more Elapid pics. :)

Just and FYI, don't use a match stick to force feed a snake.

IMG_0394.jpg

But to have a good discussion you need to voice your disagreements. If i disagree with something you say or do on this forum i'm gonna let you know about it and i'm gonna tell you why. I'd expect you to do the same, that doesn't count as being nasty.

That is true.

Some recent ones of one of my female praelongus after a nice feed!

Attachments

• Isis.jpg
    Isis.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Isis..jpg
    Isis..jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 82
nice adder thals

and jack that gosford diamond is a cracker

Last edited:
Just found this picture I took a while ago, thought I might share it.
Enjoy
collet.jpg

took a few ...but these 3 were my favourite so posted them ..

DSCF4206.jpg

DSCF4208.jpg

and my total favourite of today ..so dog like I wanted to pat her on the head :)
DSCF4130.jpg

I have a couple of short footage of an active red belly at Billabong Koala Park in Port Macquarie..

[video=vimeo;7216222]http://www.vimeo.com/7216222[/video]
[video=vimeo;7217380]http://www.vimeo.com/7217380[/video]

I did some voluntary work for Billabong a couple years ago. I must say he is a beautiful snake and at feed time has lovely manners too. No snatching, just opens the mouth and takes it. The fella that works there doesn't seem to fear him either. Takes caution yes, but looked confident, even with the inlands. They weren't savage at all.

This little fella has been on recently, but the sun was out today....for once!
Tiger 009.jpgTiger 014.jpg

Nice blakehouse, he'd be loving the warmth generated from that stone pathway

Nice blakehouse, he'd be loving the warmth generated from that stone pathway

He certainly was! He was actually on a warm stepping-stone just before this and as soon as he touched the ground he flattened himself out for a bask!

lol, it's funny watching them flatten out like that, I use to have a rbb that would flatten out that much in the sun it was like he'd been run over by a truck! He would also go into a mild trance were you could do anything with him until he got warm that is :D

Haha I think the larger animals get themselves much flatter than the juvies, this little fella doesn't really go too much like a pancake in comparison to others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back