Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very nice snakes on here guys and girls!! I posted some photos way back in the thread of some of my RBB's. Well the luck fairy wasn't on my side when it came to the sex of these guys. Turns out I have 3 boys. Two of these were sold to me by different people as possible females, which I took the gamble on ( which really wasn't much of a gamble since I would have taken them anyway). But yeah, to cut to the chase, I am after a female or two. I'm guessing that this is most definately the place to ask, so if you know of anyone that may have a female or two that they want to pass on, could you please PM me.

Cheers Rossco.

Woke up to this lovely sight this morning. Couldn't be happier with how she went!

Cheers,
Trent.

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 305
I found this beauty about 2 weeks ago at Eldersliegh Station. It is the biggest Brown that I have personally seen in the flesh and being a wild animal is the icing on the cake.

BigEasternBrown.jpg

Cheers,
Viridis

nice one varanus1.......

Cheers mate... I would love to hear more success stories from other keepers with breeding elapids this year. And what's more; lets see some specific, dedicated literature on keeping and breeding Aussie elapids made available in the near future!

Looks like my Eastern Brown's going to drop a clutch this year as well ;)

All the best,
Trent.

YES!!!

In March I will get my first Aussie Elapid!!! 8)

I get a male Colletts black snake captive bred from 2009. A few months later I will probably get a female if the breeder gets another clutch from his breeding pair 8)

Do you guys have some tips and information on keeping these animals?

Wizz that last EB was hot stuff. Nice one. Is it a captive specimen or was it a wild find?

Not long ago I was poking around Ipswich. I stumbled across the same keelback that Jonno from ERD (my mentor and hero) photographed a while back.

Stewart

The good old Keelback hey..LOL...Great photos,awesome snake...wheres all the pictures of you handling it....MARK

Another snake.

Attachments

• DSCF4970[3].jpg
    DSCF4970[3].jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 187
just a couple of random shots.

Attachments

• temps 007 (Large).jpg
    temps 007 (Large).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 218
  • croc 017 (Large).jpg
    croc 017 (Large).jpg