Status
Not open for further replies.

baxtor

...... Tai's aren't the best of climbers..lol.

Not like tigers. This youngen thinks he's a python. Spends more time on the perch than most of the young carpets.
I took the opportunity to snap him in this position BEFORE I cleaned out so no flaming about the dirty substrate please.

Attachments

• slim.jpg
    slim.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 278

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Not like tigers. This youngen thinks he's a python. Spends more time on the perch than most of the young carpets.
I took the opportunity to snap him in this position BEFORE I cleaned out so no flaming about the dirty substrate please.
nice tiger Baxtor ...but your enclosure .............BAHHHHH HA HAHA jokin;)

percey39

wow acanthophis that adder is a stunner, i would love to add one to my collection but cant seem to find a really nice looking dajarra

venskeeper

Suspended
Banned

What a crack-up baxtor, never seen anything like that before, does he handle like a python? Maybe his trying to tell you something ;)

That is one very nice adder there Acanthophis

moosenoose

Legendary
My young Colletts snake :D

jamesf55

Suspended
Banned
wow great thread, wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of wild and captive hoplocephalus sp, they are my favourite snakes other then death adders.

moosenoose

Legendary
Another Colletts piccie :D

(I've played a little bit with the grass on Photoshop to make it a little more interesting, but I haven't touched the snakes colours - I'm not into that sort of thing :lol:)

waruikazi

Legendary
Come on folks. I don't think i've seen this thread this slow ever.

Furina Ornata... not mine... yet...

Attachments

• ONS (Dark) 013.jpg
    ONS (Dark) 013.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.