Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...... Tai's aren't the best of climbers..lol.

Not like tigers. This youngen thinks he's a python. Spends more time on the perch than most of the young carpets.
I took the opportunity to snap him in this position BEFORE I cleaned out so no flaming about the dirty substrate please.

Attachments

• slim.jpg
    slim.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 278
Not like tigers. This youngen thinks he's a python. Spends more time on the perch than most of the young carpets.
I took the opportunity to snap him in this position BEFORE I cleaned out so no flaming about the dirty substrate please.
nice tiger Baxtor ...but your enclosure .............BAHHHHH HA HAHA jokin;)

What a crack-up baxtor, never seen anything like that before, does he handle like a python? Maybe his trying to tell you something ;)

That is one very nice adder there Acanthophis

What a crack-up baxtor, never seen anything like that before, does he handle like a python? Maybe his trying to tell you something ;)

That is one very nice adder there Acanthophis

He handles just fine. Very calm and confident.

My young Colletts snake :D

DSC_0335.jpg

Awesome pic and beautiful animal there moose

Can I ask how old?

wow great thread, wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of wild and captive hoplocephalus sp, they are my favourite snakes other then death adders.

Another Colletts piccie :D

(I've played a little bit with the grass on Photoshop to make it a little more interesting, but I haven't touched the snakes colours - I'm not into that sort of thing :lol:)

DSC_0346.jpg

Come on folks. I don't think i've seen this thread this slow ever.

Furina Ornata... not mine... yet...

Attachments

• ONS (Dark) 013.jpg
    ONS (Dark) 013.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back