some help needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

Reaction score
a friend of mine ask asked me for the help for his bredli as its been acking weird the past month or so. from what he has told me it hasnt eaten for the past month (is not shedding) and is not active anymore and also when he has held it it seems very limp like it has no muscle... does anyone have any idea what could cause this?

im only asking as he isnt on this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

does he have proper heating in the snakes enclosure? best off taking it to the vet for a check up.

It's going to the vets around 4 I hope the find out what's wrong with it

Vet couldn't really say what was wrong with her one thing he did try was putting her upside down on the ground to see if she would flip back over but well it didn't work she just layed upside down.
so she's on 3weeks of antibionitcs so fingers crossed it helps her if not it could be something affecting her brain

could she be constipated ???? i know with lizards become lethargic and dont eat and can die from it if you dont pick up on signs, so maybe when shes feeling a bit more perky let her have a shallow warm bath (by shallow no higher than her)

He tried to check for that but her muscles were to tense for him to tell
live also tried that but it hasn't don't anything.

are there any lumps on him in irregular places i.e a bulge before the stomach?

so sorry to hear that. perhaps a necropsy would be a good idea in case there are any concerns for the rest of your friend's animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back