Some natives and exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Reaction score
Hi all! I have some new pictures which I would like to share with you folks :D I hope you like them. I will start with the natives and then followed by some exotics.

Cheers!

Oxyuranus microlepidotus:

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

Pseudechis colletti:

IMG_0570.jpg

This is my female which I get next month!!!

DSCN3068.jpg

Dendroaspis polylepis 1:

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Dendroaspis polylepis 2:

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Naja samarensis:

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

Naja siamensis:

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

I really love the mambas, they are one of my all time favourite snakes along with spitters. Great cobra's aswell mate. Im very jealous of that collection!!!!!

Awesome inlands and colletts! The mambas and cobras are also amazing looking animals, some terrific pics there Stefan :D

Oh I forgot to mention something... Before you all think all these animals are mine I have to say that only the colletts are mine from these pictures. Most of the animals shown here are from a friend of mine :)

But I also have a pair of Naja siamensis myself too, and probably get a female black mamba in a few months. When the prices drop of the inlands here in Europe I will get me some of those too :)

no offence to anyone but im not a snake person HOWEVER i have to admit i have seen some stunning snakes on this site especially in their colorings, so thank you for sharing them and letting people like me admire them 'safely' from a distance and marvel at the broad spectrum of the rainbow

can i plz ask a request from you all though? can you put their 'original names' in brackets after their scientific one so those of us that aren't into the snakes can know what they are

tar muchly

wow, stunning as always!

from what i can see their cages are awesome as well!!

Thank you all for the nice words!
can i plz ask a request from you all though? can you put their 'original names' in brackets after their scientific one so those of us that aren't into the snakes can know what they are

tar muchly
Using scientific names is the only way to let people know what animals they are exactly. My little problem overhere is that most people use the English names for the snakes and sometimes they don't mention the name at all. For me it sometimes is hard to tell what kind of snake it is at pictures. But with scientific names I can really learn a lot!

Stefan is correct. If you dont know what it is, just do a google search and you will. Very easy. Stefan. Beaut snakes there.

no offence to anyone but im not a snake person HOWEVER i have to admit i have seen some stunning snakes on this site especially in their colorings, so thank you for sharing them and letting people like me admire them 'safely' from a distance and marvel at the broad spectrum of the rainbow

tar muchly
first snake is an INLAND TAIPAN( Oxyuranus microlepidotus )

....second snake (red and black one)is the COLLETTS ( Pseudechis colletti )
third snake is the BLACK MAMBA (Dendroaspis polylepis)hence its black mouth ...
fourth snake is a SAMAR COBRA (Naja samarensis)
and last is an INDO-CHINESE COBRA (Naja siamensis)

GREAT pictures and I must say I love the mouth on the mamba ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back