some none Australian snakes in my collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great collection John. That file snake (M.capensis) is unreal!

Thanks for sharing mate.

This thread is one reason I love exotic snakes! :D

Yet the government would have you believe they are the worst things to bring into the country. The same government that brought you the Cane Toad, Foxes and a host of other desirables :lol:

Btw, I'm not complaining that we can't get them. I really don't care. Beautiful animals nonetheless.

Some brilliant looking snakes you have thanks for showing us john snake pity we cant keep any exotics here the milk snakes and bull snakes look great

interesting paper :rolleyes:
DSCN0933.jpg

OMG! Absolutely some of the MOST BEAUTIFUL snakes i ever seen !

Thank you very much for putting these up! :D :D :D

Patternless bullsnake

I love the patternless bullsnake. Somewhat reminds me superficially in appearance of a pseudechis australis. Could have a lot of fun tricking a few people on that one!!

I like the look of the Python brongersmai, they look like solid brutes! 8)

VERY nice examples. I live in the U.S so essentially i can own any reptile or snake i want, but i plan on moving to Australia in a few years. I own currently a Colombian red tail boa, she is about 6ft long and about 18pounds or so, she is just now starting to put on thickness, she is such a gentle and calm snake, i have a 3ft ball python, she is pretty funny to look at and over eager when she smells food. a crested gecko and soon to come a tegu.

Wow wow WOW!!! What amazing snakes. Now anyone who sees this thread and still says that exotics have nothing on our Australian snakes must be BLIND. Your animals are incredible and you're very lucky to be able to keep them. Stunning.

Hognose are a favourite of mine, and I love the file snake and tangerine albino. I'm jealous!

They are very nice snakes, but Jay, I suppose I must be blind:) I love our natives, and think they are some of the most stunning reps in the world.

The hognose is really cute, it looks like someone cut its head off and it just healed over. hehehe

Don't get me wrong, I love our natives. But the colours, patterns and variety of exotics blows me away.

I would love to own some exotics, if only we could .... :(
When I first saw the pics I thought they all looked venomous (except for the one labelled python for obvious reasons), shows how much I know lol
Nice collection, thanks for sharing

Amazing looking snakes. Very fancy collection. And yeah, as reptile Kev said, I thought they all looked pretty nasty (venomous) and would have run a mile if I saw any in the flesh lol.
Thanks so much for sharing. Envious! ;)

"Super hypo San Diego gophersnake Pituophis catenifer annectens".. Most beautiful snake ever.

man what a tease, i wish we could have exotics, mate you should start an exotic thread on this forum and get your mates to post up pics and keep the thread going as i and im sure others would like to see more pics!
:D

Amazing to see such variety in the snakes of the world, thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back