Some of my collection (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schroomy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just thought i would share some of Our collection with you all..we are lucky here in Scotland we get to keep all sorts of exotic's and i know how strict it is for you guys over there but you all should be proud of the amazing country you live in and keep your Flora and fauna safe..thanks for looking!

Albino Royal's

dscn0166mw.jpg

Sugar glider
dscn8810.jpg

dscn9060l.jpg

Bumblebee royal
dscn0548j.jpg

African pygmy hedgehog
dscn6292c.jpg

My Female Bredli
bredl.jpg

My Esme (DBJ)
bdj.jpg

Skunk's Maggie & Frizzy-Bee
06082009019.jpg

dscn8789.jpg

Costa Rican Tiger Rump
costatigrum.jpg

Millie Gambian pouched rat
dscn0067x.jpg

Irian Jaya
dscn1115g.jpg

BRB
dscn1105x.jpg

Schroom's

SKUNKS!!! That's cool, how do they handle captivity?

awwwww i wanna hedghog sooooooooooo cute

great photos and collection wish we could own the same wide variety

Few more pic's for ya :)

Red one of our hold back babies he is a friendly lil man
dscn9499.jpg

Some of our pinto phase babies we had cuties!

dscn9069.jpg

Schroom's

Oh my gosh Oh my Gosh Oh my Gosh they are sooooooooooo Cute! ......

Very nice animals. Do the skunks have much of an odour? Also I don't know what newborn hedgehogs look like...do they have spines? Or are the spines soft? Coz I sure as hell wouldnt want to be pushing one of them out!

i'm pretty sure they are born naked pinkys ..... I would love to get a hold of some of the spines would make some awesome Jewelery

Very nice animals. Do the skunks have much of an odour? Also I don't know what newborn hedgehogs look like...do they have spines? Or are the spines soft? Coz I sure as hell wouldnt want to be pushing one of them out!

What about the skunks spray? Have u ever been sprayed?

Our Skunks were descented before we got them..their fecal matter is all that smells it smells of a musky odour

Baby hogglets are born naked they grow soft spines which get thicker and stronger as they mature

Schroom's

Thanks.

Are animals like skunks and hedgehogs easy to come by over there? Probably a stupid question but are they a rare 'pet' to have or are they commonish?

Thanks.

Are animals like skunks and hedgehogs easy to come by over there? Probably a stupid question but are they a rare 'pet' to have or are they commonish?

My partner and i have Bred Hedgehogs here for the past 7 years when we got our first pair they were pretty rare but todaythey are getting fairly popular and becoming more commonly seen
.. Now you see them alot more in the small add's.. Skunks in the uk are still pretty rare there are a few breeders so im sure a few more years down the line they will get more common here i would guess

Schroom's

Oh my gosh Oh my Gosh Oh my Gosh they are sooooooooooo Cute! ......

Hehe if you think they are cute but you might change your mind when you see them self anointing
where they start foaming at the mouth and covering them self with spit!

dscn0012j.jpg

dscn9976f.jpg

they do this when they come across new smell's its also often thought its to make them self less tasty / or poisonous
to potential perdators

Schroom's

Sorry about all the questions but this has really gotten me intrigued....
Are they affectionate at all? I know you said the skunks follow you around like a dog would but do they seem to enjoy your company? Are the hogs similar?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back