Some of my collection (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Skunks were descented before we got them..their fecal matter is all that smells it smells of a musky odour
Schroom's

Been very interesting to read through your thread Schroom. So tell me, how do you 'de-scent' a skunk?

very nice collection schroomy !

ok I wont one of the African pygmy hedgehogs !! They are off the hook.. way to cool ! :)

Ezekiel

I would swap my collection for a pair of skunks, they rock

OMG after living in canada, I will never ever forget teh smell of someone who had been skunked. I ran a pet food warehouse over there and the people that would come in to buy skunk shampoo were banished out of my store! I made them wait outside and took the stuff out to them, as that smell would take days to get out of the store, even when they hadnt touched anything.

Such an awesome collection. So jealous!

Cheers

We have also been keeping Sugar gliders for roughly 4 to 5 years now and they have never produced a baby joey until now that is !!We noticed lunar had a bump in her pouch which has now got to big for her to carry around as last night she was out in her cage and there was no bump..so we checked her sleeping bag and found a lil joey at the bottom of the bag..they even let us take him out to have a look anyway we are well happy here is a few pic's

Lunar
dscn9748.jpg

lil baby awww
dscn9817.jpg

dscn9823.jpg

Schroom's

what an awesome collection.love the jags colours and i've always been a massive fan of rainbow boas,they are stunning.the skunks and hedghogs are great as well.
cheers
simon

Ty for all the great comments guys im sure you will all get sick of looking at all my animals but i like to share lol

Some baby royal hatchies that were born on the 6th of this month

dscn9813.jpg

most of them out and about
dscn9815a.jpg

dscn9816.jpg

And another new addition to the family are a pair naked rats that the girlfriend got from a friend lol long story but strange looking things !

dscn9872.jpg

dscn9866.jpg

Schroom's

haha the hedgehogs are like so cute but still look like the best hardcore pet hahah
the photo of the skunk looks fake he is the beatiful :D

Yay our baby joey has his eyes open!

When Lunar was out and about for her meal worms this evening, I tempted out Simba from their sleeping pouch, and plucked the Joey out for a little cuddle!

His eyes are open now, and he is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.

He started crabbing (the noise they make when alarmed or worried or calling) and Simba came straight over to him. All of a sudden, the baby leapt onto his Dad, snuggled and shuffled about and latched onto his back. I tried to get pics, but they didnt capture the moment very well.

Because this is our first ever Joey, it is all such an amazing experience, and it was amazing to see him, and Simba making sure he had a good grip, before setting off around the cage, and back into the pouch!

Hehe ok... here are the pictures...

On some of the pics, he has such a worried expression on his face!! Hehe

dscn9021.jpg

dscn9042.jpg

Schroom's

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the possums, and that spider I have to say, just creeps me out.

You are one lucky individual. Jarasic Park (modern day series) has begun.Hahahahaha.

Once again, WOW.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the possums, and that spider I have to say, just creeps me out.

You are one lucky individual. Jarasic Park (modern day series) has begun.Hahahahaha.

Once again, WOW.

Hehe that made me smile thanks pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back