some photos on macro

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a nikon d5100 and havent really worked out how to use it at all, however i found the macro setting and like it quite a bit..

I had a spider walk across my hand tonight so i took a few photos.. I think its a run of the mill huntsman? I like the black and white on the legs..

DSC_0169.jpg
DSC_0183.jpg

nice huntsman. They are great spiders. (my missus get a bit more friendly with them than I do :)

yeah i didnt want to touch it, it ran over me.

did sit nice and still while i took some photos though.

Nice photos there! I have an older version of the camera, a Nikon D3100, and find it takes some awesome photos. Would love to see some nice macro shots of your dragons and snakes!

all my lights are off tonight but ill get it out tomorrow and see what i can put together. :)

Here's some photos of my Phlogius Sarina.

24843_430301146728_2957602_n.jpg

Showing its Spinnerets

24843_430301051728_193626_n.jpg

Wow they are great photos and a very nice spider.
what lens are you using?

Definitely an awesome T.
I'm using an all rounder lens.
Sigma 17-70mm.
Excellent walkabout lens that will not break the bank.

I couldn't handle a spider running over my hand...... Then take photos of it haha nice photos though

Great photos! I love spiders, they are so intesting to look at, and at least it was only a huntsman that ran over your hand :)

here is one of mine, not as good though, used cannon 600d and 18-55 lense

house 071.jpg

Wow he is hairy. That's a good shot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would have to be the best spider photo I have taken so far. Taken on a Nikon D3100 with a stock 18-55 mm lens. I forget what setting it was taken on, it was either manual or aperture priority.
Grey Huntsman.

Attachments

• DSC_0706.jpg
    DSC_0706.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 83
WOW Snowman, the wolf is a mad photo. was he very big? are you using a macro lens?

Wow, there are some stunners on this thread!
That trapdoor made me drool :p
Thanks for sharing everyone! :D

WOW Snowman, the wolf is a mad photo. was he very big? are you using a macro lens?

No the wolf is not very big. You can see the grains of sand in the picture.
Yes a macro lens. I use a Nikon D7000 and a 105mm f/2.8 Lens.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back