Some pics of my pre Australia collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOw beautiful animals you have there, lol i cant pick a favourite out of those they are all awesome!

That's a very impressive collection you had. You took some good pics of them too.
I particularly like the second pic of the Green Mamba pair. Did you ever manage to breed them?

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments. I am originally from Cape Town. The green Mambas were so placid, but I never bred them. I had a very soft spot for the "spitters". The banded cobra pair always ranked at the top of my list of venomous.

some rocket fuel right there !!!!!!! love it.... & the Green Mamba pic is the ***** !!

love the green mamba's stunning, very nice collection you had.

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous photos of an amazing collection - the Vipers are adorable, but that little cobra takes the cake!!

Probably the the third time I've looked at those picks and the Jamie's are to die for. What locale are they?

Those animals are beautiful, like everyone before me I have to say that those Green Mambas are amazing. Though, my favourite would have to be the Black and orange striped Cobra. I'm not very good with Cobra species, what species are they?

Those animals are beautiful, like everyone before me I have to say that those Green Mambas are amazing. Though, my favourite would have to be the Black and orange striped Cobra. I'm not very good with Cobra species, what species are they?

Thanks for the compliment, the snake you are referring to is the banded rinkhals. (Hemachatus haemachatus)

love the rainbow boa is the green mambas reer fanged?
Hi, the green mamba is front fanged. They were a pleasure to handle, unlike the black mamba that i always felt was waiting for a mistake and would then nail you. i handled the black mambas but never kept them in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back