Some pictures of my collection.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Reptiles. Exotics i see very pretty animals are they tame? because thay are quite dangerous but they are still beutiful i envy you with your exotics.

If you're up to it I wouldn't mind seeing some enclosure pics?

Gaboons are awesome, but the rattlers are amazing.

Thanks, rattlesnakes are the best! Recently bought two more :)

I've only got a pic of my Az blacks enclosure at the moment, will have to take more later.

FE5DCD67-72F0-4E38-B18E-55D921487626-12344-000001B9302E0D09_zpscc203162.jpg

Great pictures as always. if you don't mind me asking what type of setup are you using to take these photos? Camera, lens, background, camera settings. Sorry for the loaded question.

Most are actually with my iPhone lol. Lighting makes the biggest difference.

That spitter, I love it.

may be a silly question but do you handle them? or are they just to aggressive, also how work and maintenance intense are there habitat requirements? anything like GTP intense?

No I don't. Irrespective of whether they're aggressive or not, if I wanted to handle a snake with my hands I'd buy a python or something.

Depends what species you keep. My white lips were in a nice planted viv. But I've exchanged them for some rattlesnakes now :)

I can admire these snakes without wanting to own one.
I particularly like the Bitis gabonica (I like their latin name as well 8)) and the White-lipped Viper. By the way, what scientific name is currently being used/more widely accepted over there for these snakes? Is it Trimeresurus or Cryptelytrops albolabris?

Some of your photos are excellent. I love this shot...

Thanks! The two I have are B.rhinoceros by the way. Western Gabs, one strip on face and horns (when older). Eastern Gab, two stripes and no horns - B.gabonica.

Nice Reptiles. Exotics i see very pretty animals are they tame? because thay are quite dangerous but they are still beutiful i envy you with your exotics.

My male Gab is ridiculously laid back, very sweet natured. Just like any other snake really, some are more defensive than others.

36094AF7-7F79-4107-A517-A7F329246100-23025-000003C3D56700F2_zpsc6e0a4d4.jpg

One of my favourite picture I've taken, of my female Malayan pit viper.

Thanks, rattlesnakes are the best! Recently bought two more :)

I've only got a pic of my Az blacks enclosure at the moment, will have to take more later.

FE5DCD67-72F0-4E38-B18E-55D921487626-12344-000001B9302E0D09_zpscc203162.jpg

Most are actually with my iPhone lol. Lighting makes the biggest difference.

Nice setup

Have you ever kept Western Diamondbacks? My favourite looking rattler as I only know of about 2 species haha

Nice setup

Have you ever kept Western Diamondbacks? My favourite looking rattler as I only know of about 2 species haha

Haha, not yet, no. But they are given away for free here :) one of the most commonly kept venomous snakes.

I will keep them eventually but I want a particular natural coloration that isn't seen in private collections in Europe. Rather than the run of the mill ones.

The ones I want are pink. Like this (not my picture), stunning snake.

820DB478-295B-4E7E-B113-6ED701CF8F9A-14293-000001EE1972F9B5_zps83703354.jpg

your collection is just remarkable.

Thank you.

What a precious little cobra, very cute :)

Ive always loved the innocent looking face of the coastal taipan when it stares straight at ya. (not that ive personally seen one but in pictures lol)

Ive always loved the innocent looking face of the coastal taipan when it stares straight at ya. (not that ive personally seen one but in pictures lol)
You're kidding right, I have been up close and personal with a few of these guys and I think they are definitely one of the most evil looking snakes out there and the temperament is not much better :(

I guess im opposite, I mean I know there not the nicest tempered snake but I think they have a cute kinda face, evil looking yes but cute (if that makes sense), does that make me weird? lol

I guess im opposite, I mean I know there not the nicest tempered snake but I think they have a cute kinda face, evil looking yes but cute (if that makes sense), does that make me weird? lol

No, I know exactly what you mean. It's why I love baby rattlesnakes so much, because they look so angry with their angular face yet they're so tiny and cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back