Someone travelling from the Gladstone area to the Goldcoast Expo ~

Discussion in 'Australian Snakes' started by Vixen, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixen

Vixen Very Well-Known Member

I'm on the lookout for someone in Gladstone, Calliope or Rockhamptom etc. that may be willing to collect a snake from near the Goldcoast around the reptile expo time when you are coming back up again. She'd rather not drive to the Brisbane airport to freight so thought this may be a good opportunity.

If someone would be so nice as to do this it would be very appreciated, i'm happy to buy you a carton of beer or throw in some cash your troubles. :D

2. Catnei

Catnei Not so new Member

I might possibly be able to. I will have to check our plans. Will it be ready for transport or do we have to take a click-clack? haha and how much cash :p?

3. Vixen

Vixen Very Well-Known Member

It should be ready to transport, in a bag and possibly a plastic container aswell. I'm not sure, $50?

My partner is considering doing the trip down ourselves now anyway, it will be a good chance for a mini holiday for a day or two, but for now i'll still be looking for someone just incase.

4. Jessica29

Jessica29 Not so new Member

Hey, we are definitely making a trip to Brisbane/Gold Coast from Gladstone on the 20th and returning on the 23rd and would be only too happy to pick the snake up for you if this is the right time. Just let me know. :)

5. Catnei

Catnei Not so new Member

Sorry vixen, go with Jess. We may not have time to pick it up as we are visiting family while down there. Haha yeah mini holiday is the go :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.