something different?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answering a couple questions sent via PM.

These are pure darwin and only one different in the clutch of otherwise normal looking albinos.

Is there any pattern on the pink worm at all? My hangover isn't letting my eyes focus at the moment.

It seems to be patternless but will wait until it sheds before going that far.

Last edited:
Wow! Ramsayi, that great! How many albino darwins are you expecting? I'd like to see more like Fays girl she a stunner!

Mark, i hatched an almost patternless albino just like your one, back in 2nd week of November of 2010, you could only just make out a faint stripe down the dorsal (vertebral line) and the perfect marking behind the neck......I named it "Tiger".....The rest of the body colour was solid orange, very faint, but solid orange.
Well, it turned out to be a stunning Fluoro Reduced Patterned / Striped Specimen.
I hope to be breeding it this coming season or next to another 2010 Super Stripe which is also very high amount fluoro. These are all pure too!

Here are some pic's to show what you can look forward to both pattern wise and colouration.......Cheers and Happy New Year!
And i have since changed it's name too "Lemon Blast".

A more recent picture taken early hours of the morning. Looks WAY brighter in the flesh, lemon yellow very hard to capture on camera.

Awesome & Very Beautiful

The colours are very bright and amazing, good luck with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing colours! Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like after a shed :)

Nice animals rams and orientalis! Thank god there is still some people who care about what they breed.:D

wow, when i saw the first pic I was a bit dubious it was going to be anything special - "meh, its a bit paler." - but after seeing that comparison pic! wow! hopefully you keep us updated on how it progresses.

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back