Something out of place!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So i got home from work today and noticed something odd in my fishtank. Seems i made a newb mistake and must not have closed the doors fully, it happens. She lived up to her name though haveing a swim in her own heated pool. Cant say the oscars were to pleased just happy they didnt try to eat her.

24092012002_zps33e6176b.jpg

24092012001_zps17ca1815.jpg

24092012003_zps0cd0798d.jpg

enjoy
H.

The Oscars wouldn't be happy, they have a very cool personality. I use to own a Jaguar cichlid, all cichlids seem like a dream to own.

That is a cracker, thanks for posting : )

Ha ha She was thinking about eating them! And they know it (3rd pic)

That's awesome! I have a black/red oscar like that, with the size my water is I haven't been game to try him in there haha. Good that you know the first place to look if it happens again though ;)

whats infront of the tank? nice oscars btw i have 2 that look the same

Why can't I see any pics??? Am I doing something wrong?..........I can't stand the suspense.......

hahahhah Nice 1. The Jungle I have most likely do that. He loves to swim.

whats infront of the tank? nice oscars btw i have 2 that look the same

yeah i love my oscars, they are sweet to look at, lol the things in front of the tank are some halloween props im working on, i am a little obsessed, probably should have been american

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't I see any pics??? Am I doing something wrong?..........I can't stand the suspense.......

not sure i have put the img link from photobucket in so that mgiht be why

My water python goes in the 8 ft tank every now and then. Unfortunately though he always seems to take a dump...

I'm surprised there weren't at least a few nips, lucky : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back