Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another, our friend Rob recieving a trophy ( he owned the jungle in the pics.) Got Best Carpet.

Zen, From memory the monitor was Varanus panoptes. Those pics were the best I had. Here's a tip for the punters... 3yr old boys, reptiles, and photography don't mix.

Fay, I had to have a real good look at the pic with the guy wearing the NSW jumper on as I also wore a NSW jumper that day. I also know Rob from when i had my marine aquarium and he did alot of work at F,F&F's. He is a top bloke. I remember seeing his BHP at the show but had no idea that was his Jungle.

nice Scrubby glad i own her i also won for best elapid with my inland tiapan and my daughter came second in under 15 turtle i was not there becuase of work but from what i have heard my wife Sue and Matt & Kathy Hicks did a great job
Matt won best monitor with his panoptes and members choise with the same reptile its was good to see the list of animails entered agreat variety for others to look at and see what they can add to there collection as most beguiners only have eyes for beardies
mick

The Diamonds.

The diamond that won was one of two i entered. One was my boyfriends (viper208) the other was mine. It was viper208's that won which i have not heard the end of. His is a nice animal but i think the world of all of my animals as do most herpers about their own. My diamond is a sister to one of Pugsly's that i got from Jamie Gover a little stunner. Viper 208's diamond came from Kel Worley and was descended from the Diamond that won an award at the expo in the city.
This picture is of my little girl named Beautiful, she didn't win but she is definately my baby.

Simone.

Forest Dragon

This is a pic of my juvenile male Southern Forest Dragon named Draco. He got runner up best dragon and he is a little character.

Simone.

Viper208's Diamond

This pic is of the diamond owned by viper208 that did win the show. Her name is Goldie.

Simone

Thanks Simone for those crisp pics of stunningly beautiful & amazing Diamonds.
They really are exceptional specimens.
Extraordinarily gorgeous!

Looks like that spinipes is waving :lol: Good shot, cool dragon.

Zen, From memory the monitor was Varanus panoptes.
Thanks for that correction there Buck. I didn't look close enough :oops:
I should have known that one as I've seen them around Darwin.

Cheers zen :)

Hi guys,sue here, first i would like to thank everyone who helped out on the day as it is a very hard thing to organise and without the support of everyone the numbers would be down each year. Thanks to all the sponsors including Tim from Ultimate, Brad Walker Fauna tek (sponsor and judge), Symbio, (only mentioned major sponsors as too many to mention)if you buy the tshirts the sponsors are all listed on the back. To answer a few questions. The numbers were up this year 140 animals on display and arranged diferentley to take care the the many people who come through the doors. Thanks to all members who entered there animals and bought their cages and animals down for the day to make it sucessful. The scubby is 4 long which is why we have him at the fromt door to greet people who seem to like to have their photo taken with him. If you want to enter next year you must be a financial member. Once again, thank to everyone. Sue Mather secretary SCHS. ps if anyone can email me photos of the day , please do so as I was too busy to get any photos myself.. Special thanks to the comittee Matt and Kathy Hicks and Brett Ramsay who not only hepled organise this show but answered many question on the day and helped the public understand and helped ME get through the day. Thanks Sus

Hey Mick/Sue , the scrubby is looking pretty big now , i went down the show and was shock to see the size of it when i walked in the door , i sent Jared some pics .

Brett Darby

hi Brett can you send a copy to us i think Jared will **** him self as he gave it to me in a chinese container 5years ago
Mick

wow, amazing looking animals you guys, they all look like winners to me :)

mickousley said:
hi Brett can you send a copy to us i think Jared will poo him self as he gave it to me in a chinese container 5years ago
Mick
Hey Mick , do you want me to email a full size copy of photo or mail you some prints ?

Hi Brett, can you either email the shots or if you could pop them on a disc for me, that would be great. Do you have an email address for Jarod??
thanks
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back