Southern Angle-Headed Dragon HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilezac

Reaction score
hello everyone im going to be getting a angle headed dragon soonish but im wondering what do people setup there enclosure like im going to have logs screwed into the roof and live pothos plant (devils ivy)
and what temps is it true they only need 20-28C and just a uvb light all help is welcome :)

Keep in mind they are rainforest dragons and prefer to be kept cool around 26-28 degrees .. they need their food dusted with Reptical religiously

2 of mine are shy and sulky the other one is half friendly :)

hello everyone im going to be getting a angle headed dragon soonish but im wondering what do people setup there enclosure like im going to have logs screwed into the roof and live pothos plant (devils ivy)
and what temps is it true they only need 20-28C and just a uvb light all help is welcome :)

Sounds good mate. like wild touch said around 26-28 is fine but wouldn't want it above 28 for too long. My tank sits around 26. Another good thing to do is put in a waterfall if you can. Keeps the humidity up and they love drinking running water and I often see mine going for a swim.

Got some angle heads available in the classifieds section too if your interested..

Cheers

Greg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4

Sounds good mate. like wild touch said around 26-28 is fine but wouldn't want it above 28 for too long. My tank sits around 26. Another good thing to do is put in a waterfall if you can. Keeps the humidity up and they love drinking running water and I often see mine going for a swim.

Got some angle heads available in the classifieds section too if your interested..

Cheers

Greg

hey mate i have a waterfall i need watching your youtube video on yours you should do a care video on them for me !

hey mate i have a waterfall i need watching your youtube video on yours you should do a care video on them for me !

Oh awesome that you been watching :)

Work full time now so don't have the time I uses to but u never know I may get time on a week end or something. .

When you getting your dragons? Feel free to ask me any questions.

well im trying to convince mum i think dumb i have too but i should be in a couple weeks

Books are there for reading not smoking.

Basic knowledge of there environment will product how they should be kept ... Obviously there a rainforest sp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back