Southern angle headed dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDkeeper

Reaction score
Hi all was wanting to get a southern angle headed dragon and was wondering I could fit one adult into a exo terra 60 wide x 45 deep x 90 high and what there basic husbandry is and so on any help would be helpfully because I can't find anything on here. Thanks

anyone? I just want to hear what the need from a real person who keeps them instead of the net which says several different things

Last edited:
G'day mate I actually just finished doing work to my angle head enclosure just now!

That size should be fine. Especially the height! They love to climb up branches vertical logs and branches are great for Em! Running water like a fountain is also important 1 they love moving water to drink from and two it keeps the humidity levels up as these guys need a lot higher humidity levels than other dragons.

Let me know if u have any other questions mate.

Alright yeah I was going to get an exo terra medium waterfall and was wondering if I needed a waterbowl as well for it to bath in or would the waterfall be enough

Water fall is enough.. As long as u got a good size. Mind usually sit at the top and water trickles down on there bellies

Alright thanks and would vines be enough for it to climb on our would I need logs

younger they climb on vines and as they get bigger some vines are to small so it depends. just make sure u have appropriate sized branches or vines for it to climb on.. i have a mixture of vines artificial plants and logs/branches and they are almost always on the vertical branches.

Alright will get some vines and logs then and can't forget all the bushes and ferns at the bottom and on the background thanks for the help :)

Here is mine that I just finished for my Angle heads I will be getting tomorrow.

dont know why its side ways but..

Attachments

• 20130403_182935.jpg
    20130403_182935.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 172
Nice that's like what I had in mind and if you don't mind me asking what substrate are you using in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back