Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike14 said:
hey slateman, can anyone join?

Any member of APS is welcome to give it a go. You don't have to be reptile expert to go well in comp. If your guess is right, you get a point.

Simon from Southern Cross Reptiles just announced his contribution to his new competition run on APS. He is giving 3 snakes as a price for this comp.
First price is Woma
Second price Blackheaded Pythoin
Third price is Jungle Python

I will be running this comp by my self with assistance of Simon. All answers will be e-mailed to my e-mail to avoid any compromise and allow to our moderators to join this competition.

Name of this comp is.....Southern Cross guessing comp....

This comp will have 30 questions. Each correct guess is awarded by one point. Last 5 correct guesses will be awarded by 3 points each( they will be much harder then first 25)

I will post picture in forum and people will e-mail me answer. ONE ANSWER PER MEMBER.

On the end best 3 members will collect snake from Southern Cross Reptiles.

First question is in forum general herps .....anouncement
You are welcome to start.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Southern Cross Guessing competition will

Will the answers and next question be in the same thread Slateman?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Southern Cross Guessing competition will

I'll be in it!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Southern Cross Guessing competition

jordo said:
Will the answers and next question be in the same thread Slateman?
Yes this thread in general Herps forum will be locked permanently and I will use it to post the pictures and answers in this thread. Soo keep eye on it.

I have about 20 answers for the first photo, looks like people like this type of comp.

Wow many people are joining I have about 100 answers now. some of them are right. Anybody can have a guess.

JandC_Reptiles said:
Will you be posting the scores after each question again like the last comp?
Yes I will post score each week to same topic as the questions. I wish I could play instead run this one. Bad luck for poor Slateman.

just submitted my guess by email!!
and by guess i mean GUESS! lol

cheers and thanks for the good fun and oppertunity!

Matt

Slateman said:
I wish I could play instead run this one. Bad luck for poor Slateman.

If you are going to have several more competitions, maybe you could get each of the moderators to run them in turn so you can enter them yourself. :lol:

Yeah that is not bad Idea wombat. Must share the job.
Reason I am running this one by E-mail out of APS is to give the other mods chance to participate.

COMON PEOPLE HAVE A GUESS. Question is in General Herps forum in announcement.

just a question but will only australian native reptiles be used? or will exotics also be included?

andrew

SLACkra said:
just a question but will only australian native reptiles be used? or will exotics also be included?

andrew

Sorry but if I would answer this one, all would be so easy for you mate.
Wait and see.
Good luck to you all with first question. It is not easy some times to recognise animal from bad angle, but this is all about. GUESSING comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back