Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i recon tan deserves a consolation prize for being so close.
maybe an albino darwin.??

oooh, oooh, me too!!!!!!!!!! How bout it Doc Rock;) :lol: :lol: Thanks Rob!!!;)
Seriously though it was a great comp!

well done every one wish i'd been a member back when it started ,looked like fun.
Congrats

Congratulation to the winners.

Maybe a consolation prize to anybody who sored over 40????

Yeah soo close Tan. Half of point.
MY GOT as Slateman use to say in old days.

My goodness! :shock: A Woma! For Sdaji! :D :shock: :D

It has taken a while to sink in! How surreal! At first I was feeling so faint I couldn't even spell! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I am so excited! What a ride the last thirty-something weeks have been! What a wonderful way for the competition to end! :lol: :D ;) ;) ;) :lol:

I can barely contain my excitement! I love Womas so much! My new scaley friend will be doted over to a painful extent! Congratulations to Readysell (c'mon mate, stop being a lurker! ;) ) and Wrasse! Well done you two, getting so far took a lot of effort... and you must have some sort of superhuman abilities to be able to get so close to me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

A "well done" also goes to the first runner up, Tan. It's a shame that there weren't dozens of snakes so that everyone who competed could have one, but I'm glad to see that you have recently bought two pairs of Womas, so you aren't without special Woma-companionship... nor Black-headed Python or Jungle Carpet company so I see! (It seems that all you're missing is a Water Python or few! ;) )

I am still without Black-headeds or Jungles! When is the next competition? :lol: ;) ;) ;)

Thank you to Slateman for running the competition (painful as it was at times! ;) ) and of course, a big thank you to Dr Simon Stone for generously donating the snakes! I am beyond thrilled about winning a Woma, it really is tremendously exciting!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got the wire brush one wrong :p

I am still coming to grips with today.

OK... wow. :D

I have to admit, after the results came out yesterday things got a little emotional here.

Simon, thank you for offering up these wonderful snakes as prizes through APS. I am very much looking forward to owning a snake of the calibre that comes from your stock.

Sdaji, Readysell, watch out next time !!

Tan, I am sorry the end of the competition got your hopes up so high. I have to admit, after seeing those final answers, I had high expectations for you too. Keep an eye on my prize baby progress reports, when the first offspring become available, put your hand up and remind me you are entitled to one. :)

Now, where is the boiling lava I have to swim through to collect my prize ? ;)

Congrats to all the winners! And well done to everyone that stuck at it till the end.

Well done everybody!
And a big thankyou to Simon and Slateman for organising questions and prizes!

I am reading these forums with interest, but not posting too much. Posting in public forums is not really my favourite thing.

Since I won the second price in this competition, I would like to thank the Southern Cross owners for donating this beautifull prize. My most expensive animal is worth $350 and the prize from Southern Cross is a really great award for me.

Thank you also to Slateman for being patient and for spending a lot of time organizing this event.

Sorry to all the other competitors who did not win any prize, especially Tan, she came so close.

Thank you
Greg

I hope that you guys post here some pictures of the winning prices for other to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back