Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Southern Cross Guessing competition will start s

Yay I'm still on 0!!! :(

I should always go with my first instinct!!....from now on I'm not gonna second guess myself....!!

we have still 28 guesses to go.

Gues n. 3 is there to be guessed.

Yeah piece of cake..... :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

god that ones hard! i put in a COMPLETE stab in the dark! lol got about a 1 in a 100,000 chance yeah? lol

What are you talking about, 3 is the easiest so far (I hope I got it right now! :lol: :wink: )

Good guess is only you need and if you are lucky enough JIPIEEEEE

Does anyone else think that this particular photo is not what it appears to be? I hope it is, because then I will have it right, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it is not... :roll:

You had better send your guess if you haven't already... :)

tick tock

jeez i can't wait for the answer to the 3rd pic. Now that the competition is closed anyone wanna take a swing at the answer...? :wink:

RE: tick tock

I said coastal carpet, cant think of any other aussie snake it could be and as for exotic i have no idea.

hmm..

I saw a few pics on one of the reptile retail stores (.com.au) and the hypo coastal looked just like the one in photo no2. I guessed a southeastern cold weather python for the 3rd. pic, but it could be something else for sure...

RE: hmm..

You do realise that you could only give the scientific name for the 3rd one? I have never heard of a 'southeastern cold weather python' :roll:.

morelia spilota spilota was my answer to be precise mate (diamond) but after i sent it in i realised it could definitely be something else.. :(

'southeastern cold weather python' is another name for a diamond is it? I never knew that. Lets hope your right then raist. ;)

:) in hindsight it was a pretty lame attempt at trying to 'diguise' my guess. but if you think about what else is from southeastern australia, and is commonly referred to as a cold weather python? :wink: like i said i have my doubts now though...

i do have another guess as to what it is but initially i assumed it was a diamond after comparing the competition pic over several other dimond pics and noticed more than a few similarities.. Took a look at a few galleries online (local & foreign) and found it to be a close call between a diamond and another species, didn't assume straight away it was an aussie, just happened that way i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back