Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, a visit to the Brigalow looks well worth the effort!

As far as mobile phones goes ...around the remote areas ..Telstra work as long as you tell them you want it for rural remote ...next G ...as this is all I can have where I live ....

Awesome shots there stewart! Some interesting frogs...:p

Amaxing shots, Ill be going out that way this weekend, With my shinny new camera. Thinking of exploring Dalby, Goondawindi, Condamine and St George.
Any tips?.

Cheers
Dee

Hey, if you're going to be out St George way, you should check out Mungindi... Its a bit of a massive hole an all, but I'm pretty sure its kicking with herps... I grew up there... Its only 120ish kms away from St George on the NSW/QLD border....lol or was it 120 to Moree :?... That was close when you lived there lol 1000kms from no where in the middle of no where... :lol:

I'd be interested to see what you find if you go there... We found bluey's, EBD's many different snakes, mostly vens, and I think...Shinglebacks... Not 100% though... I was like 4-12 when we went "frilly hunting" lol and not as herp literate back then as I am now...

Some excellent Pics Stewart!

I tend to see more Bells than Normals around home but if you head out to that "Famous Forestry" we have talked about in the past, i tend to see more normals as such.

P.s. Vodafone doesnt really work anywhere other than in the towns, if you are lucky. Telstra Next g is the best option if you are planning visits out this way.....

Moose

Some excellent Pics Stewart!

I tend to see more Bells than Normals around home but if you head out to that "Famous Forestry" we have talked about in the past, i tend to see more normals as such.

P.s. Vodafone doesnt really work anywhere other than in the towns, if you are lucky. Telstra Next g is the best option if you are planning visits out this way.....

Moose
ha ,they may take more notice of you saying that ...then me ...a few posts back ...;)
but it is true ..telstra next G is the only thing that works out this way ..and when getting set up make sure you tell them you want remote rural coverage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back