Space Invaders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillsandfevers

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ok, who of you out there remembers when computer games did not require massive graphic cards, loads of memory and a fantastic new whizz bang computers.

Here is the link to Spsce Invaders, YES you can play it, and see just how far technology has come in just 31 YEARS !!!!!

StumbleUpon WebToolbar

Enjoy :lol:

hehe i love space invaders it's so fun.

we have it on playstation 2 it has lots of different versions of it you can play. like black and white, colour, 2 player some weird worded one. yer it's awesome :)

WOW! now thats a game i havent played for a long time, thanks for that.

Haha, we have 3 or so complete Commodore 64's, they are so simple and stupid, love it.

You can now download emulators and the games to pretty much anything, C64, SEGA, Nintendo etc etc etc. And play them on your computer. Which is great cos it allows you to finally save your game and put it in slow mo and cheat. Hehehe

tnx ....reminded of those days we use to wag school and hang out at Timezone.pinnies were more my cup of tea....an hour later ...i got RSI and cant move my fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back