• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spencer & ridge tailed monitor 4 sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan_389

Reaction score
juvenille spencers monitor approx 6months old, feeding well on mince and insects.unsure of sex - $250 lic req

sub adult male alice springs form ridge tailed monitor approx 1yr old, feeding well on mice and insects. - $250 lic req

or $450 for both

Mount eliza.

are you willing to ship, and have you any pics on the spencer, also how big is the little fella, lic is on its way and should be here by the end of the week,

if the spencer will fit into a 4 foot tank, im 80 percent certain i will take it, i want to make sure im being fair to the critter b4 i say yes also supply full cost inc freight, ta buddie

if the spencer will fit into a 4 foot tank, im 80 percent certain i will take it, i want to make sure im being fair to the critter b4 i say yes also supply full cost inc freight, ta buddie

It might for a few months if it isnt already too big. It really depends on how much its being fed.

hi was hoping there would be a pic and details on the spencer by now, would both be ok in a pit or would they need to be kept seperate.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back