Spotted Marsh Frogs (Limnodynastes tasmaniensis)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crail4

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get one any where in Sydney area or a similar species i am currently looking at getting a species of ground frog for a 60cm-35cm tank iv'e got and was wondering if anyone knew any ground frog breeders? Also i found a website called AmazingAmazon that sells them but they are situated in Victoria and i don't know the import and export laws.

Any help please?

Hi Crail4,

Firstly AmazingAmazon does not freight live animals (Only Pickup). However it is a great site to purchase your supplies from. For a species of ground dwelling frogs I recommend stripped marsh frogs. I will look into some breeders for you soon and will notify you when I find one.

Goodluck,
James

Hi Crail4,

I have been searching for a breeder but can not seem to find one! Thier are plenty of that only breed tree frogs, would you like a tree frog instead?

James

Hi crail

The reptile shop in canberra has them for about $20 each (striped and spotted) but then of course you would need to pay for freight and getting relevant import/exports too, just an option though! They are a great little frog, I'd go with James and reccomend the stripeds too, each like machines and seem to breed really easily!

good luck.

i already have Whites tree frogs and would prefer a terrestrial frog or toad but ive heard some species in the Litoria family are tree frogs but live a terrestrial lifestyle does Andrew Camilleri sell any frogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back