• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

staffy free

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sevrum

Reaction score
7yr old male staffy brindle ,desexed microchipped,great with people but unable to be kept with other animals,he has not been raised around young children so i would not recommend him with young children
must be kept in a secure yard(he is a pretty good escape artist)he is completely house trained and makes a great guard dog
he is a very good companion and it is with deep regret that i have to part with him

if interested please send pm or contact Joey (sevrum)on 9626 1754 for more details

Sorry, not interested in taking him off your hands, but yes my sisters' staffy is a good escape artist too. If he wants to he can jump a 5ft fence from a standstill!

sevrum do you have any pics? I might know someone who will take him off your hands. Will check tonight and get back to you but would like a pic still

i am located at quakers hill sydney,sorry no pics at the moment but feel free to come and meet him ,hes a champ

RE: Re: RE: staffy free

sorry that is a bit to far :wink: lets say n.s.w only at this stage

bump i really need to find him a home asap :idea:

he has been living with my parents who are unable to accomodate him anymore,and i can not keep him because i have a one year old daughter and he has not been brought up with young children,there is nothing wrong with him ,he is a real champ

http://bullbreedsonline.com/ go to that website and put all the details up there as there might be some people who are able to help you out. as its sad when owners give up there pets.

Contact some local staffy breeders or the local canine council as there is rescue centers for staffy that re train and re house them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back