• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

staffy free

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you put him on any other sites at ALL????

i have contacted staffy rescue but would like to find him a home myself,if anyone is unsure about him i am willing to travel for anyone who wants to meet him

without sounding rude... as long as you watch him with your baby and let him no that he is still loved you will proberbly find that the natural staffy family dog instinct will kick in my 10yr old staffy was an older kids dog and when my family started producing babies he calmed right down and allows them to do anything they want to him...
Have you tried to introduce your staffy and child?
Good luck finding a home for him

RE: Re: RE: staffy free

that sucks that you have to get rid of him..
staffys are really loyal though arent they? after 7 years of having you and your family as a master i wonder how he would go readjusting...

did you say hes not good with other dogs?
because if you become desperate i will consider taking him because I love dogs but atm we have a little black yappy thing... not sure how they'd go..

RE: Re: RE: staffy free

i am sure he would adjust to change,he is a typical staffy loves people ,but unfortunately he will kill any animals

6ftpythonsgirl said:
without sounding rude... as long as you watch him with your baby and let him no that he is still loved you will proberbly find that the natural staffy family dog instinct will kick in my 10yr old staffy was an older kids dog and when my family started producing babies he calmed right down and allows them to do anything they want to him...
Have you tried to introduce your staffy and child?
Good luck finding a home for him

he has been introduced to my daughter,but i will not gamble on my childs safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back