State of origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what a story. But yeah hope Queensland win first then nsw wins second match to make it interesting but overall I hope QLD squishes those little cockaroachers haha

Training for blues state of origin team was delayed this morning after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. The coach suspended training and called the police. After analysis forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamilar to most players was not a drug- it was the try line. Practice will ressume today as police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again!

I'm a very sad NSW supporter. I really hope we can get some dignity back this year. Unfortunately we've had no consistency the last few years since any youngsters who show promise get dropped as soon as they lose a game by selectors clutching at straws. I'll certainly be happy to see the last of Lockyer. Damn jerk is so good!

Training for blues state of origin team was delayed this morning after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. The coach suspended training and called the police. After analysis forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamilar to most players was not a drug- it was the try line. Practice will ressume today as police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again!

Hahahahaha!!!!

I'm a very sad NSW supporter. I really hope we can get some dignity back this year. Unfortunately we've had no consistency the last few years since any youngsters who show promise get dropped as soon as they lose a game by selectors clutching at straws. I'll certainly be happy to see the last of Lockyer. Damn jerk is so good!

We need Joey back. Pills or not, he was a good player.

Go QLD...NSW have let me down to many times.

you cant change where you were born, im nsw through and through, i like how qld have the man power that train and play together all year so its not like throwing strangers in a team and hoping they play nicely together but nsw do have 6 or 7 dragons this year that might even that aspect out, although you cant say lockyer isnt gonna go hard *** coz its his last year

surely QLD are over the salary cap?

if we can't win the series maybe we can strip them of the last 5. lol

dont go for the blues...they will let your hopes down...for the 6th time in a row

you can't jump ship just because of a rough trot.... if everyone done that the dragons would not have had a single supporter last year at the grand final!

GO BLUES!

did the dragons have a supporter at the grand final last year?...haha, but this isnt just a rough trot..thid is a 1/2 a decade loosing streak.

The BLUES have got it in the bag this year!!

Going for the blues. Though of course, we'll lose cause we don't have Hayne ;).

I have front row seats... working in a corporate box on the night. Then the double header on Friday. I get paid to watch, and occasionally serve a customer. Life can be good sometimes. :lol:

Going for the blues. Though of course, we'll lose cause we don't have Hayne ;).

Mate, Hayne is one of the WORST players to ever enter the game...

I have never been impressed (nor has anyone else I know) with anything he has ever done, he's completely overrated. Which is why he wasn't given a blue jersey mate, to put him back in line with a bit of a reality check.

Mate, Hayne is one of the WORST players to ever enter the game...

I have never been impressed (nor has anyone else I know) with anything he has ever done, he's completely overrated. Which is why he wasn't given a blue jersey mate, to put him back in line with a bit of a reality check.

I'm not sure which game you're watching, but he's been the blues best player each time he played. If you wonna talk about overrated, then watch how Dugan goes ;) and you'll see the meaning of it lol.

painting my face blue and wearing all blue to work the next day regardless win or lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back