State of origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure which game you're watching, but he's been the blues best player each time he played. If you wonna talk about overrated, then watch how Dugan goes ;) and you'll see the meaning of it lol.

Only an eels fan would utter those words mate.

He is horrible, I would pick Dugan over Hayne any day of the week. Oh and I guess the coaches feel that way too ;)

Only an eels fan would utter those words mate.

He is horrible, I would pick Dugan over Hayne any day of the week. Oh and I guess the coaches feel that way too ;)

It's ok, you must be still bitter over Hayne dishing up your team some punishment =p.

I'm starting to get worried it's started to even out on this thread I'm starting to see more go blues. Go Qld......

guys and girls I l created two groups 1 QLD and 1 NSW Join which one you support im hopping you support qld and Wana see actually how many people support each

I'm starting to get worried it's started to even out on this thread I'm starting to see more go blues. Go Qld......

You should change your sex to female in your profile, the colour will match your pansy team. Lol :p

you win some, you lose some...ok yeh 6 in a row is **** but you get that.

i dont care GO THE BLUES!!

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a QLD fan.

You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?

A. shoot the QLD fan... Twice

I agree Harley!!! My poor husband, its his bday and every year he has to be disappointed cos NSW lost!!! :lol:

Training for NSW State of Origin team was delayed this morning after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. The Coach suspended training & called the Police. After analysis forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was not a drug - it was the try line.. Practice will resume today as Police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

^ sent to me by a friend on facebook :lol: (yes I know it's just a pisstake.)

Not long now.
We will see how many NSW fans are on here tomorrow, but you do have to have a go.
Cheers

OH NO
I cant get a signal today via sattelite

Guess I'll just have to go to the pub instead
What a damned shame

Now where did I bury that AFL jumper????

We had the pleasure of being of being to a state of origin game in Sydney last year, & I must say that the NSW fans are very accepting of a loss.

BUT I suppose they have much more experience of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back