State of origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont go for the blues...they will let your hopes down...for the 6th time in a row

Thats the spirit. Go for NSW ohh wait!!! they have lost for the last 6 years, lets change to one that will win..

I must say we really enjoyed our visit to Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Sydney Wildlife world and Taronga Zoo. Darling Harbour was cool and a Circular Quay the Greek ( ?) takeaway fish and chip shop has to the be the best in the world.
You have a good city and great to visit , Qld is really great as well and normally has better weather.

But if you really want to learn how to play football, come to Qld we can show you how....

No way I going for nsw and now im seeing more go qld. Go Queensland. Can't believe there going to win again:D

I'd rather be a cockroach than a big fat toad!!! Go the blues you had better BRING IT!!!!

So.. Where was Dugan then when they just scored? Hayne woulda been there =p.

So.. Where was Dugan then when they just scored? Hayne woulda been there =p.
lol you're more interested in being right than the fact your team just had a try scored against them? Hayne would have been off to the side looking at himself in the mirror anyway :p

lol you're more interested in being right than the fact your team just had a try scored against them? Hayne would have been off to the side looking at himself in the mirror anyway :p

Haha, NSW are killing themself already by the way they are playing.. So might as well point out the fact Dugan was 10 miles out of position giving QLD their 1st points ;D.

Actually, if you weren't staring at your life sized half nude cardboard cut out of Hayne you would have noticed that if Jennings left that ball, Dugan would have caught it

Actually, if you weren't staring at your life sized half nude cardboard cut out of Hayne you would have noticed that if Jennings left that ball, Dugan would have caught it

Jarryd woulda caught that ball with his eyes closed. That is all.

Where is Hayne, I haven't seen him yet?

Oh...wait.... That's right, he didn't get chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back