State of origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 drop outs...lmfao that is ridiculous

Soward has been a massive let down, all this hype about him and he has done sfa.

what are you talking about, he did heaps, his kicks were far greater, he chose to run the ball more and saved a certain goal inside their line by running off his mark at the other side of the field to read the play.

What the hell was innis doing kicking about 5 times on the 4th tackle not even making 30yards???

*** was Morris thinking just letting that new guy score a easy try...

There was a LOT of positives out of the NSW camp this game compared to many of the last games played and hopefully we can see more.

Hopefully they give the ball to Soward to actually kick more and he opens up, he is still in his shell abit and I can't fathom why that other tard did a bunch of kicking ... Oh well I still loved the pain bought on Thurston :) but i almost had to cry when slater got the last goal :(

Queensland Born. Queensland Bred. when I die, I'll be Queensland Dead!

Excellent quote :) I love QLD country etc, but its excellent rivals in state of origin, even if you're not totally into the season itself still great to yell at the *** people like slater!

because it's called STATE. OF. ORIGIN for a reason!! Where were you born?? Unless you were born in a completely different State to either Qld or NSW, you can't chose when it comes to the games. Well that's how I've always seen it, been brought up with it, and I'm pretty sure that's the rules ;)
Queensland Born. Queensland Bred. when I die, I'll be Queensland Dead!
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was born in NSW but have lived 98% of my life in QLD I have always supported
QLD in everything(even husbands)my Children are made and born in QLD I speak Queenslandian aaarrrghhhhh I cannot "like" this one * sniffles *
.... it's OK I am an exception to most rules.... GOOOOO QLD :p

LOL yesterday was, well, what can I say...a bit disappointing. I was hoping for NSW to win after it made a fierce comeback...but NSW was winning for what was it? 3-4 minutes? If I recall it was definitely less than 5 minutes. I knew NSW were screwed after QLD took the lead - no surprises either, they just cannot keep QLD down no matter how hard they may try. We'll see how it plays out over the next 2 origins, and if NSW wins the next match, then who knows? I know it's a toss up, but let's be serious here, I've seen it all before...seen it all before...seen it all before...blah blah blah blah...I'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that QLD will end up smashing them and will take the series for the 6th time in a row...what's that? A double hat-trick?

State of orgin again tonight guys and girls Yayy. GO QLD. i hope nsw win though to make it interesting then qld win the third

ohh what really. i though its was every 2 week which is know not every 3 week

Haha I knew this thread would come back tonight. How cool is that blue army thing. I actually felt quite proud to be a blues supporter when I saw that

Mate, it had too! lol

Yeah 10,000+ people, what an effort

Go the BLUES!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm an ex-QLDer, and theoretically go for Queensland... but... In reality this was the best game and result I've seen in a long time! Finally it's given meaning to the next one: The Decider! The Blues were great tonight! Full of determination, they got the prize!

Personally I hope they win the next one :lol:

I'm an ex-QLDer, and theoretically go for Queensland... but... In reality this was the best game and result I've seen in a long time! Finally it's given meaning to the next one: The Decider! The Blues were great tonight! Full of determination, they got the prize!

Personally I hope they win the next one :lol:

+1

I grudgingly admit that the best team one tonight.

i would love to see Queensland win the next one:p would make my day

Although I think Darren Lockyer is one of the best ever players to enter the league, I am looking forward to seeing him lose his last year of origin, and crying like a school girl :p

I think I'm the real winner tonight.... Got half price drinks before the first score... Only had a minute to do so... And also won a blues ball and stubby cooler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back