1. Hi Guest, in order to post in the for sale section, you need to be a subscriber or power seller. Please go here to upgrade your account

Stein Enclosure Reptile + Aquarium

Discussion in 'For Sale (Enclosures and reptile accessories)' started by Web_Himself, May 19, 2017 at 2:29 PM.

1. Web_Himself

Web_Himself Subscriber Subscriber

For sale is a Stein Reptile Enclosure, its 210cm h x 125cm w x 70cm d. The bottom 60cm is an aquarium. The enclosure comes with an Aqua One Nautillus 2700 UVC filter which pumps water back out over the bottom ledge as a waterfall. Its been sitting for some time needs some TLC. The glass door needs to be replaced and the fish tank given a good clean. The white on it is from bi carb. The 3 lights wired for the aquarium would probably want replacing with plastic ones, the metal ones i got were coroding. I dont have the time to deal with it and have to move my house into storage so need it gone in the next 2 weeks. $700 ono. I paid around $3500 for it originally.
    My mob is 0401232472 20170308_181450.jpg

2. cagey

cagey Subscriber Subscriber

Stein enclosures, a great brand and series of designs that unfortunately fell over...... such a pity.

3. pythoninfinite

pythoninfinite Subscriber Subscriber

They fell over because they were high maintenance, impractical and didn't provide even slightly acceptable conditions for the inhabitants. Who wants to change 200L of water just because a snake crapped in it?

Jamie