Steve and Becka to them self.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And...... if its sick it wakes up? lol

Thank you Afro and Bel.
I just donated one rat to bankstown council. Surprice rejected this one same like John West some bad salmons. I just hope that major of our council will not pass that old dead rat on somebody.

Maybe a Bakery might like the dead rat, to add to the collection!! LOL!
(There was a thing on the news about dead rats in Bakeries, well known chain too, not nice to see the footage, some where antique dead rats! LOL!)

Yeah i saw that too. That was disgusting how they were in the bread making machines.

You gotta try not to think about where your food came from these days, even stuff in plastic, If only you knew, youd never eat again! lol i wonder if rat taste like chicken????

Rat does taste a little like chicken and has the same consistency.

Don't ask how I know this :shock: :shock:

Cheers Hawkeye

was that back in your street kid days hawks? :p

Please dont Greg, I love my pastries! :D

Yay - go the bread maker machine, at least we know that dead rats have only been on the scales we use to measure the ingredients LOL :)

the Chinese eat rats. I wonder if they have any recipies or nice maranades?

I wouldnt be too sure of that nicole, have you ever been to a flour mill? those black specks are not multigrains lol

Indian snakes catchers (so do alot of other indians) eat rats. Best sorce of protein avalible, nothing wrong with that. Yummy! as long as you have salt and pepper LOL.

Our loathing at the thought of eating some animals stems from mental images of the animal concerned. I was happily eating German Shepherd in curry for months until I and the authorities found out then the restaurant was closed down! All that was lost was a business for an unscrupulous operator and a restaurant for the local customers. Please don't get me wrong, I don't condone this sort of thing just using it as an example to get my point across :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back