Stimmie's hide

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_brown

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hey guys so ive had my stimson for awhile and shes been eating fine and what not but everytime i look at her shes hiding so do you reckon i can take the hide out? ( she has a hide in the warm side as well) my bredli is never hiding always chilling on branches and what not.?? what should i do? the stimmie handles fine as well never tried to bite me :S ( i know i shouldnt take the hide out but i would love to see more of my stimson

just leave it in there better the good well-being of your animal than just for viewing, maybe put in a red light and turn the lights off in the room with the red light only on you might be surprised how active it is after-dark

My stimi's hide all day and are active at night. So i just leave them be. But i do make a point of taking them out of the hide to inspect them in the day time to make sure they are happy and healthy. They dont seem to mind being disturbed in the day. So i reckon there is no harm in fetching them out once a day for your amusement. The snake will let you know if its not happy with this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back