Stimmies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Windorah stimson python laid her eggs today. I feel that these are very underrated. They are beautiful to look at and have a beautiful nature. She still has 'hubby' in with her.

P1030982.jpg

12 eggs

P1030984.jpg

Well done fay can you pm me when these are ready to go as I am after a pair and would love a pair off you

They look lovely. Good luck with the eggs. May you have an abundance of hatchies. :)

- - - Updated - - -

They look lovely. Good luck with the eggs. May you have an abundance of hatchies. :)

Thanks everyone...no worries wrightpythons...will keep you informed..

Buites!!!!!! Fay where do ya get them incubator boxes from?
Ta
Pete

They are SIM tubs ozimid. There is only one supplier in the country to my knowledge. Precision Reptile Gear, they are a sponsor on the main page.

Buites!!!!!! Fay where do ya get them incubator boxes from?
Ta
Pete

Congrats Fay. Can you let me know when these guys hatch and are ready to go as i'd love to grab a pair and also some wheatbelts too if your breeding them again this season :)

No problem, I will advertise them when they are ready to go. Wheatbelt had her prelay shed yesty.

They are SIM tubs ozimid. There is only one supplier in the country to my knowledge. Precision Reptile Gear, they are a sponsor on the main page.
Many Thanks just found there website:D

nice stimmi fay , i will admit that stimmis are the only one of the antaresia species that i really like , just not a big fan but i will probably end up with one , one day

Nice healthy clutch size for a stimmi, well done :p
Very good to see the male hanging around for the curtisy snuggles haha

Congratulations! I'm pretty sure my stimmy is gravid atm...let us all know how you go! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back