• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stimmies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mungus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Would like to purchase some awesome looking Stimmies.
I've seen some that almost look like hypo bredli's.....
All will be considered.
Thanks,
Aleks.:D

Aleks
Snake ranch has stimmies available right now, but there are some quality stimmie breeders on this site you could contact for this coming season.I believe you can't beat the SW QLD locale trueblue breeds. But you'd also think there should be plenty of WA forms this season.
Good luck in your search. Here is some of what trueblues SW QLD adults produced, there my favourite.

Last edited:
Aleks
Snake ranch has stimmies available right now, but there are some quality stimmie breeders on this site you could contact for this coming season.I believe you can't beat the SW QLD locale trueblue breeds. But you'd also think there should be plenty of WA forms this season.
Good luck in your search. Here is some of what trueblues SW QLD adults produced, there my favourite.

Very Nice,
hoping to pick up some adults.
Thanks for your input:D

if it's adult your after and don't mind w/c try Dave from Pilbara pythons i'm sure he'd be able to hook you up with some... Just an idea....

Checked the site out,
A bit rich for me & they were all wild caught.
Thats for the info.

True they're wild caught, but they are also locality specific (extremely specific) and are quite rare still in the eastern states. When you breed them you can expect to sell the hatchies for more than most other Stimmies sell for so it is a worthwile investment IMO.

Might be worth thinking about.
See how I go,
Still would like to buy locally if possible - NSW.

Hi Mungus

I have a Stimmie for sale, one female located on the Gold Coast...

If your interested, please reply here or: [email protected]

Thanks...

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out someone replied to wwebb from my wanted add.
Therefore buying the stimmie.
Is this bloody allowed ???
Like to find out who it was ???
No doubt I will.............

A bit rich for me

Lol Dave has some of the best prices around and the best animals - I have seen normal stimmies for the $500-$600 mark in shops over here. If its WA form you are after have a look around but I promise you you will go back there. If he doesn't have what you are after he will be able to hook you up I'm sure.

And all his wild caugh stock is feeding well and handelling reasonably - if that what you are worried about then ask. Most stock here is wild caught because herp keeping is so new here

Lol Dave has some of the best prices around and the best animals - I have seen normal stimmies for the $500-$600 mark in shops over here. If its WA form you are after have a look around but I promise you you will go back there. If he doesn't have what you are after he will be able to hook you up I'm sure.

And all his wild caugh stock is feeding well and handelling reasonably - if that what you are worried about then ask. Most stock here is wild caught because herp keeping is so new here[/quote

Hey I know,
He getting new stock in & will email me [ I hope so ]
The pain is paying the $185 to get them out of the state.
Then you got my import licence $20 + freight $50 -$80.
So basically there's $300 bucks you have outlayed without the snake !!!!
Can get a bit expensive.
We will see how we go.
Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
stimpsons

hi everyone ,I would like to know the contact details of true blue queensland those stimpsons look terrific, regards jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back