Stimson feeding. Out of ideas

Discussion in 'Australian Snakes' started by Camm8, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowman

Snowman Guest

It almost seem like some new keepers go out of their way to ignore good advice from experienced keepers. And seek the advice of other noobs, as that is more in line with what they want to hear and their pre conceived ideas about snake keeping.
    Un necessary baths, showers, feeding, feeding specific colour mice, and the list goes on and on....
    These poor reptiles that are being tortured just for the sake of someone who lacks common sense. At the end of the day our pythons require very little from us. And certainly much less than some of these people are giving them.

2. KaotikJezta

KaotikJezta Very Well-Known Member

Plotting world domination from the depths of Hellb
    About a third of my snakes refused their last feeds, the weather here has been weird so I am not at all stressed and they will be fed again when the majority are in hunt mode next. The more you fus and stress and try new things the more stressed and unlikely to eat the snake will be. I feed mine when they are actively looking for food which is generally not at all over winter and with varying degrees of regularity in the warmer months. I would also suggest that having a cool end of 27 is not having a cool end at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.