NSW Stimson's Python Rehome

Charlie P

Hi all,

I have a 1 year old Stimson's Python (was sold to my wife as a Banded Pygmy Python, though looks like a Stimson’s to me) for sale. He is a beautiful little guy. He was given to me as a birthday present about 2 months ago, though I don't have the space for him. I'm asking $250 for the snake and I also have a ZooMed reptile starter kit ($530 new including additional light stand) which I will also be selling for $300. I'd sell both for the snake and kit with all the inclusions for $500. The starter kit inclusions are below:

• 20 Gallon Terrarium (75 x 30 x 30cm) with sliding screen top
  • Combo Repti Rock Water Dish
  • Rock Hide
  • Log Hide
  • High Range Reptile Thermometer
  • ReptiSun® 5.0 Compact Florescent
  • Naturalistic Terrarium Hood (12″)
  • Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp (50 w)
  • Mini Combo Deep Dome™ Lamp Fixture
  • Light Stand (this I bought separately for an additional $80)
  • Back to nature animal bedding (bought separately for $30)
I'd prefer to sell together, though may split it if required. If you are interested, please send me a message.

I have additional photos of the kit and snake, though they are too big to post here. I can provide if you would like them.

upload_2020-11-16_16-18-40.png

Many thanks,

Charlie

upload_2020-11-16_16-19-23.png

Stimson 2.jpg

Stimson 4.jpg

Last edited:

Laraluca

Hi all,

I have a 1 year old Stimson's Python (was sold to my wife as a Banded Pygmy Python, though looks like a Stimson’s to me) for sale. He is a beautiful little guy. He was given to me as a birthday present about 2 months ago, though I don't have the space for him. I'm asking $250 for the snake and I also have a ZooMed reptile starter kit ($530 new including additional light stand) which I will also be selling for $300. I'd sell both for the snake and kit with all the inclusions for $500. The starter kit inclusions are below:

• 20 Gallon Terrarium (75 x 30 x 30cm) with sliding screen top
  • Combo Repti Rock Water Dish
  • Rock Hide
  • Log Hide
  • High Range Reptile Thermometer
  • ReptiSun® 5.0 Compact Florescent
  • Naturalistic Terrarium Hood (12″)
  • Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp (50 w)
  • Mini Combo Deep Dome™ Lamp Fixture
  • Light Stand (this I bought separately for an additional $80)
  • Back to nature animal bedding (bought separately for $30)
I'd prefer to sell together, though may split it if required. If you are interested, please send me a message.

I have additional photos of the kit and snake, though they are too big to post here. I can provide if you would like them.

View attachment 330250

Many thanks,

Charlie

View attachment 330251

View attachment 330253

View attachment 330254

Hi Charlie
Super interested in purchasing your snake only. Where abouts in NSW are you located? And is he a biter or does he handle well?
Cheers

Charlie P

Hey Laraluca,

I am near Gosford on the Central Coast. No, he has never bitten any of us. We handle him once or twice a week and he hasn’t bitten us yet.

Many thanks,

Charlie

Charlie P

Hi Laraluca,

I’m ok with him being freighted, though I’ve never done it before, so I’d be relying on you to arrange it. And you would need to let me know how he needs to be packed. I have a PayPal account if that is the easiest way to arrange payment.

Many thanks,

Charlie

Laraluca

Yes I’m happy to pay into a paypal account. How about I deposit some $ so you know he’s sold. And then I’ll get back to you with freight details.

Charlie P

Hey Ellise,

I will be selling the tank for $300. I won’t be able to sell it until the snake is sold.

I can keep you posted if you like?

Many thanks,

Charlie