Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm maybe an inside job someone called one of thier mats and told them u were at the VHS meeting and their mate then went to ur house under instructions of someone else?

I know exactly how you feel Neil. I had a happy ending and I hope you do too.

I would'nt even call these people professionals - I'd refer to them as dogs.

Whoever did this has been to your place and hopefully their consciousness will get the better of them and they will arrange for them to be handed in somewhere. If you work out who did it call me and I will be only too happy to assist in exacting the justice on them that they deserve.

Get vid cams from now on .....on a closed network system.....can hook up to computer or tv even one or 2 cams ......all they have to do is catch a glimpse of the face etc.....any finger prints left there?

Scumbags! Does look like prior knowledge may have helped in their shady endeavours!

Sorry for your loss Neil. :-(
Unfortunately incidents like this will make people who have animals even more wary about:
a) who they let into their house;
b) telling people what is in their collection;
c) showing people their collection.

Unfortunately there are people out there who are too willing to take advantage of a situation. Hopefully karma will have its way ......

Sorry to hear, very sad news, we have enough concern on keeping and maintainig herps and when things like this happens makes you really angry :evil: Hope they catch the culprits

It was good to see neils facilities ;however ,in unfortunate circumstances.I am just building my new snake house and i will be putting reinforcing bar through the studs to keep the buggers out ,as well as all the other man traps that im planning.

I'm sorry to here this about Neil. Hope your herps are returned. And ppl wonder why I meet them at servo's and Macca's carpark. Flamin bastards :evil:

A finger for each herp and an ear for thought (stuff it, just cut from the wrist)

just wondering why did they only take those animals it lokks like you had a lot more there and i agree it would have to been someone that had been to your house before.

real sory neil

This couldn't have happened to a person less deserving of it :( I've met Neil, he is a great guy with some lovely animals. It's so wrong that someone has done this.

Why these excuses for people didn't take more has me baffled. They clearly knew what they were doing and were keen enough to go through a wall! :shock: obviously well planned, but why they took so little is strange. I doubt very much that these animals will be sold as there are too many people keeping a close eye on the 'net these days and someone would recognise the pictures (good thing he had them, and it's a reminder to everyone to make photographic records of all your animals). I hope the filth who now owns these animals is consumed by guilt every time they look at them and frustration knowing they can't get rid of them. I don't know how anyone could enjoy an animal they obtained in such a terrible way. It's things like this that really remind us how bad some of the people we share our world with are :(

I doubt they'll be caught, but if they are, I hope the consequences are slow, painful and permanent.

Whoever you are, no doubt you're reading this thread. Know that we all despise you and are hoping that karma comes around to get you. You'd better watch your back as you'll be in no end of trouble if your identity becomes public knowledge. All the king's horses and all the king's men won't be enough to count your enemies.

Very sorry to hear about the violation and loss you've suffered, Neil :(

Definately someone who has been there before and knew which ones were the most expensive!Obviously someone who knew Neil was at a meeting!
Low life scum........hope you get them back Neil!!

just proves you sometimes cant even trust ppl you know...a__holes

Sorry to hear that :(

You have a great looking setup, as mentioned before its a shame we had to see it like this.
I have my turtles outside in a shed (Its a full timber shed fully lined so its like a spare room) Anyway before I had turts in there my brother owned the house and had his workshop in it. Someone climbed up on the roof at night and removed 30 of the roofing screws trying to get in! There were bars running through the roof aswell as across the windows and we have a "jail cell" door behind the wooden one so they eneded up leaving, but some people are such morons!!

I even had to set up a motion detections video recording setup to watch over my outdoor pond for when I put turtles in it :(

,as well as all the other man traps that im planning.
man traps are illegal kabuto, i had the same thing happen to me and
used mantraps,i was charged when the would be thief got a six inch nail through the bottom of his foot..
Very sorry to hear about the violation and loss you've suffered, Neil
my sentiments to neil
baz

ssssnakeman said:
i was charged when the would be thief got a six inch nail through the bottom of his foot..

:shock:

/me runs out and removes the crossbow from his shed door.....

Its still legal to throw turtles at them right??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back