Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to hear of your loss Niel. Wish we could be of more help in getting them back. Highly unlikely they'd be anywhere near us but will keep ears & eyes open anyway. Never know how far away they'd think they could be safe with them :x

When I go to a breeders house I never ask to see their collection. It is like walking into a bank and asking to see the inside of the safe.

The sadest thing about all of this is that it was more than likely some one who was trusted to be shown the room and the animals .
I once had a mate ( not a mate now ) who visited one day and was caught leaving the window locks undone so he could come back later ( not after herps though )

Anyway , hope some one comes across the animlas and dobs them in .
Good luck Neil .

Feel for you Neil, I hope you recover the kids, people amaze me at what they are willing to do for something, I hope they are found out and treated to what they deserve, I wish however even if they get away with it that you get your kids back where they should be.
I have to agree it had to be someone who had been there and knew you were not, sad that you are not able to trust people these days, i think of the people who come to my home for various things, i dont really know them but always show the kids off, part of the fun, luckly i have to German Shepards who live here, be it that they are old still 90kg of Gs looking at you it can be a little off putting :eek:).
anyhow i hope you get them back soon.
Chris

I hope they get returned.

You have our sympathy. I've been broken into a few years back, and they took many a precious thing, no herps back then, but some things that were very important to me. Thieves should be punished more than they are- the system is WAY too light on them.

Will keep you and your babies in my thoughts and prayers.

Think we'll be getting the alarm fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back